The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

When Democrats are beat, they resort to name calling. What is tiresome is your whining. You are getting nearly as bad as Chuck. When presented with the truth about your crooked Democrats, you pull a hissy fit and cry. The shooter is a Democrat donor and voter who has been radicalized by the liberal media.

Democrats promote violence.

Ride a painted pony Gerbie!

WFW

Pop a Smashing Pumpkins cassette in the old Chevy Nova and roar down to the Dairy Queen.

Chuck is a very sensitive and delicate little guy. He tries his hardest to sell his fake persona but he just can’t quite do it.

NOW you have a problem with name-calling… your primary form of discourse?

Seriously… you’ve spent Four. Fucking. Years. in this thread calling EVERYONE with whom you disagree all manners of names. Talk about tiresome.

1 Like

Never said I had a problem with it. I just pointed out that is what Democrats do. The only time I call people names is when I am called one. Like I said, when a Democrat is proven wrong, which is a lot, they resort to whining and calling people names. It is their only line of defense.

You’re a democrat?!?

I used to be.

Gerbie Gerbie bo berbie
Banana fanna fo ferbie
Fee fi mo merbie

Gerbie!

Chuckie wuckie got his little feelings hurt. He needs a new box of tissues to cry a little more because he is so sensitive. WFW

This couldn’t be further from the truth.

Sorry but you are wrong. You literally just called me a bad name a few minutes ago and I didn’t call you anything. You should be praising me.

The people lying about immigrants eating your pets and calling Haitians “niggers” on national TV want you to tone down your inflammatory rhetoric.

Peak 2024 right there.

4 Likes

Lost in all the kerfuffle of the last few days every day was the fact that internal SCOTUS memos leaked - something that never happens - showing that John Roberts had all the thumbs on all the scales of the immunity decision. He pushed the other conservative judges to accept the case, fast-track the case and decide the case in Trump’s favor.

The Supreme Court is broken. For hundreds of years it was a steel trap from which not even a tiny scrap of internal information or gossip would seep. Now, we get the full text of entire landmark decisions getting out weeks before they’re due to be released and, in this case, copies of internal memos that show just how politicized the body has become.

It looks bad from the outside, and these insight let us see that it’s way worse than we know. The Chief Justice is in the bag; it’s rotten to its core.

1 Like

You think it is rotten to the core because they aren’t all liberal judges. Your daily lies are pretty ridiculous.

You are the only one using that word. You are a racist.

New polling out is showing a continued shift (against the same polls from earlier) towards Harris. Some are now showing Harris as breaking the 50% barrier. This isn’t just national polls, Harris has overturned a Trump +3% in Nevada to be a Harris +1%.

It’s all still margin of error stuff in most of the swing states, but all the movement is in one direction and it’s not showing signs of reversing.

Just in case you wondered why Trump is getting ever more outrageous and unhinged…

Fun Fact: National polls show “undecided” at 4%, which is still unfathomable but way better than compared to 8% in 2020 and 10% in 2016. These same polls give Harris a 6% lead meaning that Trump would have to sweep the undecideds and claw back 2% from Harris just to tie.

Don’t worry, my family and I will vote early and often.

2 Likes