The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

First they came for the water vapor. Then set their sights on gravity.

3 Likes

All I know is if you get gravity wet, no gravity!

2 Likes

The amount of willful stupidity in the GOP is shocking.

2 Likes

I’m just hoping they get to the bottom of how magnets work. It’s a goddamn mystery.

I really don’t want to hear anything about GOP stupidity when there are liberals, who are men, who think they can have a baby and breast feed a baby.

Truly shocking how stupid some liberals are.

I cannot confirm or deny that the gubment pays us heaps to perform chem trail spraying.

Trump staged a photo op at Arlington National Cemetery. That’s pretty scummy and also against the rules. Yes, he did his thumbs up / rictus grin pose over a headstone.

And then there’s this:

NPR first reported Tuesday that two Trump campaign staffers “had a verbal and physical altercation” with a cemetery official who tried to prevent them from filming.

How exactly is a rainbow made? How exactly does a sun set? How exactly does a posi-trac rear end on a Plymouth work? It just does.

You don’t want to hear anything except conspiracy theories about Bigfoot and Elvis.

1 Like

If I want to hear conspiracy theories, all I have to do is read what Limey posts daily.

or listen to the voices in your head.

1 Like

This is real. Satire is dead.

Fun Fact: RFK Jr. dropped out of the race too late to be removed from the ballot in 5 of the 7 swing states.

They can’t even run a spoiler campaign correctly.

Actually it is just two states.

Harris doesn’t owe these motherfuckers any sort of interview. Fuck every one of them.

4 Likes

Yes, Harris doesn’t owe anyone anything because no one voted for her.

The Democrats are purposely hiding her because she is an atrocious speaker when she is put on the spot.

The election doesn’t happen until November. You’ll get your chance to vote for her then!

No one voted for her in the primaries. She was installed.

So? How the Democrats nominate their candidate is up to them. She was voted by the convention delegates, which is the only thing that matters. Vote for whomever you want in the upcoming election.

1 Like

Capt All Caps is coping hard today.

Meanwhile, Trump’s social media platform…