The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Trump already falling asleep again today.

It’s as if he’s sleep-deprived by staying up rage-Trothing until 2am, and then having to get up at 6am for hair and make-up before going to court.

FOUR MORE YEARS PAUSE!

Cross-examination of Pecker has concluded, with the defense barely making a dent in Pecker’s direct testimony. If anything, they got Pecker to admit that he has done the same criminal acts for other people, which is not the win they think it is.

The defense did get themselves into repeated trouble with the judge though, repeatedly having objections sustained for calling Trump “president” - especially when describing stuff from 2015/16 - and also for a bit of performative nonsense with a prop exhibit.

Team Trump handed Pecker a document that was purported to contain evidence that his earlier testimony was inaccurate or false, but it contained no such thing. It was a prop that nonplussed Pecker in the moment and may have left the jury with a sense that Pecker is not entirely on the up-and-up.

But, because this is Team Trump and dick-stomping is their medal sport, the prosecution called out the defense’s deception, and the judge will now advise the jury that the defense is trying to play them (probably not in such terse language, but you know what I mean). Nice self-own there.

What is it with Republicans and dogs?

“I hated that dog,” Noem writes, adding that Cricket had proved herself “untrainable”, “dangerous to anyone she came in contact with” and “less than worthless … as a hunting dog”.

“At that moment,” Noem says, “I realised I had to put her down.”

Noem, who also represented her state in Congress for eight years, got her gun, then led Cricket to a gravel pit.

“It was not a pleasant job,” she writes, “but it had to be done. And after it was over, I realised another unpleasant job needed to be done.”

Incredibly, Noem’s tale of slaughter is not finished.

Her family, she writes, also owned a male goat that was “nasty and mean”, because it had not been castrated. Furthermore, the goat smelled “disgusting, musky, rancid” and “loved to chase” Noem’s children, knocking them down and ruining their clothes.

Noem decided to kill the unnamed goat the same way she had just killed Cricket the dog. But though she “dragged him to a gravel pit”, the goat jumped as she shot and therefore survived the wound. Noem says she went back to her truck, retrieved another shell, then “hurried back to the gravel pit and put him down”.

Harry Litman, not known for being a fabulist, is in the NY courtroom today and has said that Trump is flat out asleep during testimony. Not merely “slumped” or “resting his eyes”, but totally zonked.

Too good not to share.

IMG_7772

The Biden campaign must be short on cash. They have begun selling shirts to raise a little cash.

So there’s absolutely stunning information pouring out about your spray tan god and trumpster-fire magats focus on…. Poop jokes.

This tracks.

That’s what Limey resorted to. I just followed with one of my own. What stunning evidence? Nothing is stunning about the Democrat party doing their best to get Trump out of the picture.

Pecker is spent as a witness, and now they’re on to Rhona Graf who was Hunter Biden’s long term crack dealer and madam. Just kidding, she’s been Trump’s personal assistant for decades.

Apparently her testimony was quite brief - perhaps why she was called on a Friday afternoon - and she was there to make a connection between Trump and the two women he paid off.

She also testified that Daniels attending at least one meeting at Trump Tower.

AZ unredacted the names of some of co-conspirators in the fake elector scheme. No surprises here. This just means that they’ve now been served.

Mike Roman is the guy who spearheaded the effort to get Dani Willis kicked off the GA election fraud case.

Next up in NY is Cohen’s banker who set up the home equity loan that Cohen used to fund the Daniels payoff.

Seems to me that the prosecution is either rattling through some quick witnesses because it’s Friday afternoon, or they are pre-loading the corroboration of Cohen’s coming testimony. Or both.

Yeah, Trump didn’t force Cohen to do that.

Since Limey seems to be more worried about President Trump’s sleeping habits and bowel movements, and since it doesn’t fit his agenda, I will go ahead and give the update on Trump Media since he was so good about giving updates on this but went ghost once it started rising. It closed the day over $40/share. Before long, the price should eclipse that of Budlight’s.

So much for Noem’s political career. What a dispicable piece of trash she is, not surprised she was in running to be Trump’s running mate. Murders her puppy and brags about it in her book. Pyscopath

2 Likes

South Dakota, bruh.

1 Like

Is that Hunter’s new home?

Maybe his daddy will set him up with a nice home to watch over his classified documents complete with office to work in since he’s so high up with Burisma.

Wait, what?

5 Likes