The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

You remind me of Pascali from the island, dedicating your life to becoming the first born-as-male to smell the snatch of Rachel Maddow.

1 Like

That’s a particularly erudite comment.

I like his chances better than yours of getting that Trump reach-around you dream of nightly.

Bone Spur sure as fuck ain’t paying either one of them for the privilege.

1 Like

I’m a communist, you dumb-as-a-board inbreed.

1 Like

Hahahahaha

Limey is the only one around here who dreams about President Trump. Actually I think you actually might too. He lives rent free in your collective heads’.

You are a ridiculous toady void of any actual original thought. You worship a carnival barker and slavish believe any absurdity uttered by him. You should tell your Lord and Master that you’ve invented a water-proof magnet. Then just get any magnet, dunk it in water, and show him. You’ll surely get that reach-around. While your at it, shove a Q-Beam up your ass and cure COVID.

You are a stupid piece of shit.

That was one incredibly stupid response and one poor attempt at an insult. Poor Texicommie got his feelings hurt. It’s always a great sight to see a liberal’s head explode when they have been made to look like a fool.

Texifornia, the fact you assume I worship or even support Trump reveals ignorance of the possibility set. In the U.S. is the people are manipulated to vote against their own interests. The problem isn’t that people like Trump exist- they always have. Ross Perot anyone? Heck, Bush 41’s father, a U.S. Senator, wanted us to enter WW2 on the side of Nazi Germany. The real problem is that money controls the opposition, the Dems. The government is now a business and the scripted charades you revel in are merely the marketing arm at work. This all traces back to Bill Clinton and the DLC.

He referenced the wrong woman half a dozen times.

Haley must be getting under orange skin.

Would the cult know the difference, or even care?

Maybe part of the money the Obama administration sent to the Wuhan lab will be for finding a cure.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/mark-meadows-book-publisher-sues-him-for-lying-in-book

The publisher of Mark Meadows’ book “The Chief’s Chief” filed a lawsuit in Sarasota, FL Circuit Court today for making numerous false statements in the book.

All Seasons Press is asking for the $350,000 advance they paid to Meadows, $600,000 in additional compensatory damages for expenses, and $1 million in reputational damages suffered by the company for their association with Meadows.

Trump needs total immunity because, without it, Truman wouldn’t have dropped the big one.

I can’t make sense of it either.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/carrolls-lawyers-seek-more-money-for-trumps-statements-this-weekend

The plaintiffs notified the court that they intend to introduce two new videos of Trump disparaging Carroll over the weekend, stating that they are relevant to increasing the amount of punitive damages since they demonstrate that Trump will not stop unless something drastic is done.

They better hurry before Tish James takes all his money.

1 Like

Here’s a quote from Trump supporter Nick Fuentes. It perfectly describes the Cult of Trump. Fuentes deserves credit for his honesty:

I am a soldier for Donald Trump. I am part of, I serve at the personal pleasure of Donald Trump, my supreme leader. I am part of the paramilitary wing of the Trump movement. I am part of the Revolutionary Guard. I do not answer to the Pentagon. I do not answer to the civilian government. I answer. I am the pretorian guard of Donald Trump. If Donald Trump ordered me to do an extrajudicial killing, I would perform it,” Fuentes added.

As a side note, everyone realizes that OK Boomer is DWard’s sock-puppet, right?

5 Likes

Here is a side note; Texicommie is a tree hugging, mouth breathing, maggot who didn’t amount to much in life and doesn’t have the mental capacity or drive to do anything on his own. He probably lived off of the government most of his life and only votes Democrat, because with liberals in charge, he has a better opportunity to have something handed to him from someone who has worked their whole life. I’m guessing he truly was a Bernie Sanders supporter.

No one has been campaigning against Trump so far in this election cycle. That’s changing, and there is a very deep well of shit from which to draw.

The Biden campaign is just getting warmed up, and dropped this two-fer.

1 Like