The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

And NO peppers. If you put peppers on a cheesesteak, you are wronger than if you put beans in chili.

1 Like

Slight disagreement here: must have hot pepper relish.

1 Like

I think that’s allowed. It’s a condiment rather than an abomination.

1 Like

People go on about “their version” of chili, with turkey, beans, tomatoes, cinnamon, spaghetti, and who knows what else, including leaving out the meat entirely, and claim it’s perfectly legit chili because that’s what they like. It’s literally like saying I love Philly cheesesteaks, but I prefer to use bacon instead of the steak. And I don’t like cheese, so I substitute lettuce and tomatoes. And instead of a roll, I just toast two slices of white bread. Add some mayo, and it’s the best Philly cheesesteak around.

2 Likes

A little hot pepper is legit, but I get what you’re saying

I believe that is called a peppered cheesesteak.

Moms for Liberthree is having a bad month.

Remember the golden rule: it’s not gay when it’s in a three way. When there’s a honey in the middle there’s some leeway.

What about mushrooms?

I can’t help myself. In complete understanding that this will be ineffective even by windmill standards, I offer this:

Tilt.

True. But in this case, the second tape is ladies only. Also, the rape accusation against the dude is because he showed up without his wife and the other lady told him to do one.

Sounds like people want the wife and not the husband.

She’s a better kisser.

1 Like

Yep.

1 Like

It’s Ted Cruz’s birthday!

1 Like

Celebrating in Cancun, no doubt.

2 Likes

Will it say Rafael on his cake?

2 Likes

It’s not cold enough yet. He’s gone back home to Canada.

1 Like

If only…

No.

I would say no to that.