The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Once again, Democrats do not want to see the videos because it ruins their narrative. I’m guessing there are many more videos of “protesters” being led through the Capitol by the Capitol police. Opening doors and showing them where to go. It really ruins the whole “insurrection” narrative people like you and other Democrats cling to.

*stollen

4 Likes

My bad.
Thanks, bud.

2 Likes

SpeakerWatch:

Kevin McCarthy is bailing on Congress and will resign later this month. Was the months, nay years, of humiliation worth it for a few weeks of being Speaker? Only Kevin and his therapist know.

MAGA Mike Johnson’s majority will be taking a polar plunge as it shrinks to 2, pending elections to replace McCarthy and Santos. They better hurry up with those, because Bill Johnson has already announced he will resign in Q1 next year to take a position at Youngstown University. The GOP majority could be down to 1 for a time.

Hey, sucker! (What the hell’s got into you?)
Hey, sucker! (Now there’s nothing you can do)

Nevada’s fake electors have been indicted on state charges. The tear of finding out is closing strongly.

3 Likes

Speaking of Nevada, a well-regulated militia is actively exercising its 2nd amendment rights on unarmed students at UNLV.

We had already broken the record for mass shootings in a calendar year last weekend, so this is just piling on.

It’s the gun’s fault! Ban guns!

Shooter is dead. Multiple other fatalities.

And Wisconsin’s have fessed up to knowingly cheating.

1 Like

Why would they be allowed to serve as electors in ANY election?

2 Likes

Of course they knowing knew they were cheating. It’s the modern QOP and tantamount to a gaggle of rat-fuckers.

3 Likes

And the Republicans “cheated” to win in 2016. Got to love the hypocrisy it takes to be a liberal.

One big difference is, people can claim 2016 was stollen, but at least Hillary had the class to admit defeat unlike that piece of shit Trump who you idolize.

3 Likes

Someone needs to give Comer the “person, man, woman, camera, tv” test, because I think he’d flunk it.

Hillary still whines to this day, saying that she was cheated. She got her ass handed to her. I’m curious as to what Democrats will come up with this year when the old demented sock puppet that you idolize loses.

This guy has a handle on the GOP’s House problem, and is none too pleased about it.

Thoughts and prayers.

1 Like

You hate to see it.

4 Likes

Couldn’t happen to a better bunch of cowards, traitors or trash.

Thoughts and prayers.

1 Like