The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

Is the entire party run by sexually-repressed assholes?

Christian Ziegler, Florida’s GOP chairman and husband of Sarasota County School Board member and Moms of Liberty co-founder Bridget Ziegler, is under criminal investigation after a woman filed a complaint with the Sarasota Police Department alleging the longtime Republican official had raped her, according to a heavily redacted police report obtained by the Florida Trident.

The complaint was filed on October 4 and the alleged sexual battery occurred inside the woman’s home in Sarasota, according to the report. Among the few words that went unredacted in the report are the words “rape” and “sexual battery.”

The woman, according to sources close to the investigation, alleged that she and both Zieglers had been involved in a longstanding consensual three-way sexual relationship prior to the incident. The incident under investigation by Sarasota police occurred when Christian Ziegler and the woman were alone at the woman’s house, without Bridget Ziegler present, the sources conveyed.

In a word, yes.

1 Like

Getting back to “exciting” airline trips, I highly recommend this YouTube channel:

It may seem that this would be terrifying information that would make you never set foot on a plane again, but it’s not. This guy gives very detailed breakdowns of what happened to precipitate an accident, and it’s quite reassuring to see that it takes a lengthy cascade of failures and fuck-ups to produce an event that’s unsurvivable.

1 Like

At Southwestern Airtrails, we often call it, “Trapping Errors” and, preventing the “Swiss Cheese model,” i.e., don’t let things pass all through the holes to an accident.

1 Like

Yeah, the “Swiss Cheese” analogy is used by the YouTube guy too.

My instructor oh-so-long ago used to say “it’s usually the third thing that gets you”. Don’t let it get to three.

1 Like

And then Captain John comes around again and tells us about his braindead colleagues and that sense of reassurance fades just a bit.

2 Likes

Yes, the Democrat Party certainly is.

In news that got buried in an avalanche of other news, Trump got caught shifting $40 million out of one of his businesses into his personal account.

That’s not going to help when he’s trying to argue to the NY Civil Court that his businesses don’t deserve the death penalty.

About twice a year, when the loose change in our till at the cafe gets too cumbersome, I bag it up and take it to my credit union to turn it into cash. It reliably comes to about $35 or $40. I’m good about depositing this in my business account to keep the books straight, but, I’ll tell you what, couple times? I’ve been tempted to pocket those cool bills and walk away.

2 Likes

40 bucks is 40 bucks eh? (with apologies to Bob, Doug and Geddy)

What type of wizardry is this you speak of?

Wanna see a dead body?

Part of the investigation into the Moms for Freesomes scandal in Florida is into accusations of the secret recording of sexual activity.

So…Lordy, there are tapes.

1 Like

It was a beat down far more brutal than you could have imagined in your wildest dreams.

Newsom also ran rings around Hannity as a bonus.

1 Like

“George Santos was not expelled from the House.”

Congressman George Santos

3 Likes

1 Like

Is it bad of me to be kinda hoping they don’t kick him out today?

ETA: Looks like he’s getting the boot.

He said he’s going back to his old job as the drummer for AC/DC.

1 Like

See! This is why I don’t want him gone.

With the clock at zero, there are over 300 votes to boot him, and they only needed 291.