The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

I certainly hope new voters won’t, bud, and yes, the polls shouldn’t be exactly trusted.

But, never underestimate the power of stupid people.

2 Likes

I suspect they depend on that threat.

1 Like

Millennial is now the largest generational voting bloc and, based on actual voting history, it leans Democrat. Gen Z hasn’t fully matured to voting age yet, but those that have are showing up at the polls and voting overwhelmingly Democrat; they were the cause of the red wave fizzle.

This is the reason that this next cycle is actually the most important in a century or more. The GOP knows that the demographics are heavily stacked against them. They cannot win electorally as it stands now, and it will be worse in 2028 and beyond. So they have to use other means to gain and maintain power; which is why, if Trump somehow wins in 2024, it’ll be the last legitimate election in America.

Not that you need proof but, for shits and giggles, here is Pelosi’s Congressional District vs. Johnson’s district.

Screenshot 2023-11-27 at 11.58.43 AM

Pelosi’s is a simple block of CA real estate, Johnson’s is a fucked up currency sign.

No one in the GOP has any contact with the levers of power without a major assist from gerrymandering and/or voter suppression. We just have to make sure it stays that way.

1 Like

Trump will win in a landslide.

Limey is delusional and a wealth of misinformation.

Unfortunately, around 40% of the United States are liberals.

This is probably true, but it’s going to be quite a challenge to get new voters and apathetic young voters and low information voters of all ages to get excited about a guy who’s 90 years old. All it’s going to take is one slip down the stairs or one mindfart after 14 hours on Air Force One to provoke the ‘liberal media’ into a dangerous feeding frenzy.

Reproductive rights are huge, certainly, but we need more. Reminding the electorate of what a total shitshow Trump’s first go round was and what a bunch of craven lunatics literally all elected Republicans are should also be enough but certainly won’t be.

2 Likes

By the way, that’s Barbara Lee’s East Bay district. Pelosi’s covers almost all of the city of San Francisco. Your point stands, though.

3 Likes

Biden supports the policies that they want. Trump represents everything they don’t. They showed up in 2018, 2020 and 2022 to vote for the agenda that Democrats promote. There’s zero reason to suspect that, after what will be a hideous campaign by Trump, they won’t be motivated to vote him out of their lives.

2 Likes

I am in your neck of the woods this week. Well, me and 80,000 other techies. It’s funny to see the demographic makeup on the strip. Trump t-shirted families with variations of ‘Merica! emblazoned across shirts, bags, tattoos, etc… and then a buhzillion techies with various “Allies” pins on their backpacks. It’s quite the juxtaposition.

Hundreds of “hits” per night at Casa de Shive:

Skunks, possums, raccoons, porcupines, foxes, bobcats, etc…

1 Like

If you have any free time and want to meet the little guy let me know, you know where to find me. We always enjoy monkeying around on the Strip.

Color me surprised.

The far-right Dutch politician Geert Wilders has admitted that he was not off to a “dream start” in his attempts to form a government, after a man he appointed to oversee coalition talks quit over fraud allegations before getting started in the role.

Sent you a PM…

Melania wore a fetching dappled light grey coat to Rosalynn Carter’s memorial service.

Don’t ever feel sorry for her for being married to a monster. She knew exactly into which bed she was getting and she didn’t care. It’s like what one of her previous “fuck you” coats said: she didn’t care, so I don’t either.

2 Likes

A grifter and an anchor baby to boot. She’s as much a pig as he is.

3 Likes

Don’t forget that she lied about graduating college to get her Visa after having worked illegally, and then brought in family members via chain migration.

Every accusation a confession.

2 Likes

“Who hasn’t stretched the truth just a bit?”

Congressman George Santos

2 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes

FIFY

2 Likes