The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/486134-obamacare-10-years-of-distress-and-disappointment/amp/

There are a few articles for you explaining the terrible points of Obamacare.

I am sure you are like the others and cannot tell us how Obamacare helped you and how it made healthcare more affordable for you. The silence is deafening.

Youā€™re either being willfully obtuse or are hopelessly stupid. But if thatā€™s where you are, itā€™s where you are.

3 Likes

How did Obamacare make insurance cheaper for him? He did not say and neither did you. I donā€™t think you know either.

Try again. Using your own thoughts and words. Someone explained to you very clearly how it has benefited them. You said they were wrong, now hereā€™s the part where you explain why their own experience is incorrect. And not from fucking bullshit heritage foundation articles ffs. Your own words, you can do it.

I never said he was wrong. I politely asked him to explain how it made his insurance cheaper. He did not because he cannot. Go back and read the articles I posted and learn something. I know itā€™s a lot of reading but with hard work and dedication you can do it.

From someone more experienced than meā€¦ what stage of OWA trolling is this?

For me, Obamacare was literally the difference between being able to afford health insurance and not. Without Obamacare, I would likely be bankrupt. There are millions just like me. This is perhaps primarily an indicator of how bad the status quo was prior to Obamacare.

5 Likes

Youā€™re clearly lying, and Iā€™ve got a link to a right wing website that will definitely install malware on your computer that will show you why.

3 Likes

You are clearly wrong and canā€™t be correct unless a Heritage Foundation article says your own life experience is what you actually experienced.

Please assimilate.

1 Like

Liberal logic: Obamacare is so great because Barry told me it was. He said I can use any doctor I want and my healthcare will be so affordable. I donā€™t know how or why it makes my healthcare so much more affordable but since Barry is a Democrat, Obamacare is so great and I believe him.

What specifically about Obamacare made your health insurance so much more affordable? Please explain.

My ex. was only able to start her own (now very successful) business by dint of my corporate employerā€™s health insurance. The health issues she had would have crushed her financially without it.

Employer-based health insurance is a prison. Which is a feature, not a bug.

1 Like

1 Like

This is incorrect. Your life experience does not count unless it either fits on a bumper sticker or conforms with a Heritage Foundation ā€œarticleā€. Try again please.

2 Likes

They explained it multiple times and you refuse to listen. How about you give us what the POS party you support has put forward tp address health care. Oh yeah the GOP is a fucking joke and has no interest in working to bring forward legislation to help Americans. TRASH

2 Likes

Heā€™s pretty far down the path.

They refuse to say anything other than ā€œit made my healthcare cheaper.ā€ I call BS on that one. They canā€™t say how it made healthcare cheaper.

I am the one who gets trolled for not being a Democrat.

See, this is the problem. Itā€™s universally understood what ā€œcheaperā€ means, yet you insist that the term bamboozles you. Fair enough.

2 Likes

How did it make healthcare cheaper? I can say the Astros won the World Series this season but without any proof, itā€™s nothing but a statement. I do not think their healthcare was cheaper. I think they are saying it was because Obamacare was Democrat led.