The Inevitable What About The Inevitable You-Know-Who Thread Thread

It’s amazing the commitment of the people who actually make government work.

I assume that the normal dedicated people who serve the public are considered the “deep state” by all the weirdos, which makes it all extra amazing. Like Verna in the Lufkin United States District Court Clerk’s office, who is always the person I think of when people gripe about “deep state.” And that’s just some normal person working a job, not somebody with a ton a responsibility like your boss, but equally somebody who takes their public service very seriously. What a miracle.

9 Likes

I knew about most of these people’s Oklahoma roots, but St Vincent is truly a surprise.

When I lived in Miami Beach I somehow made friends with this guy who was from Tulsa and was wanted in the state of Idaho for kiting checks. His name was Cory and he seemed to have lots of drug connections, including some of the cooks at Johnny Rockets on Ocean Drive, and I always wondered why those guys held onto their jobs if they were making tons of money slinging coke. Maybe they know something about balance that I don’t.

Anyway, I used to hang out with that guy a fair amount, but I have no idea what sort of music he likes.

I feel the same way when people talk about “Big Oil”. Who do they think that is? That there’s a room full of old men wearing stovepipe hats, lighting their cigars with $100 bills? That it’s all J.D. Rockefeller and Rich Uncle Pennybags from Monopoly? We’re public companies, made up of hundreds of thousands of regular shmoes who commute through traffic every day or drive their white pickup down a bumpy caliche road, just like you do. We’re publicly traded…so if you invest in a 401(k), have a pension fund, a teacher retirement account…you’re an owner and when that stock goes up, so does your retirement. It takes A LOT of hard, dangerous, dirty work from everyday folks to get that gallon of gasoline into your tank, and at the bargain price of under three skins.

1 Like

MTG is a cunt, and gets called a stupid cunt by the person she was being cunty to.

https://x.com/asharangappa_/status/1724763389241573754

This is the tweet that set Mullin off yesterday.

This is why the human race won’t survive. Natural selection used to weed out the slow and the stupid, and I’m sure utter cunts were thrown to the wolves - literally.

Now we elect them to Congress.

https://x.com/reallyamerican1/status/1724911648488497238

A lot of Democrats to weed out.

Kind of belongs in the science nerd thread, but…that’s not exactly true. Natural selection doesn’t have a goal, it just acts under present circumstances, whatever those may be. We don’t really know if the resulting changes are “better”, even if they are more complex. For all we know, natural selection weeded out the best and brightest millions of years ago. Which may explain a lot, frankly.

5 Likes

I think this guy would faceplant on day one outside the village and be eaten by fire ants.

https://x.com/ryanjreilly/status/1724821097005117862

1 Like

George Santos used campaign funds to pay for OnlyFans, Botox, and Sephora, according to a new ethics report. That’s quite a lot to unpack.

MAGA loony David dePape - who tried to kill Paul Pelosi with a hammer - has been found guilty on all counts.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 2.13.29 PM

And still, the GOP lets him sit in Congress and vote. Pelosi would’ve run any Democrat doing this shit out of Congress on a very sturdy rail.

To clarify, this trial was on Federal charges of attempting to kidnap a federal official and assaulting the family member of a federal official. He still faces a raft of state charges.

He ain’t getting out any time soon.

1 Like

I saw his defense. It was basically “I wasn’t intending to crush in your skull with a hammer, I was intending to do it to your wife. My bad, bro.”

1 Like

The rigged jury in this kangaroo court ignored the fact that he is an anti-corruption superhero. It’s so unfair that a gang of woke libtards can put such an upstanding moral pillar of the community in prison. He’s being persecuted because he’s loyal to the Lord-God Trump. The Vermin will pay come Retribution Day.

3 Likes

He’s agreed he will not seek re-election. I’m sure that’s part of the deal.

9/10. No misspellings.

5 Likes

Someone needs to put the BLM and Antifa thugs in prison too.

Are we believing what he says now? When did that happen?