Texans 2023

Stroud has not had a good game.

I won’t be unhappy if they use their first five draft picks on offensive linemen.

Not a bad idea, but this team has a lot of holes to fill. It’s amazing how far they went, and how well they played with such poor talent.

Only a turnover can save them now.

Been an exceptionally poor tackling game.

Denzel Perryman is no Christian Harris.

This has turned into a blowout. Disappointing

Lots of work to do this off-season.

Poop on you, Lamar.

I was hoping they’d at least be competitive. Not to be. Spring Training starts soon.

WTH was that challenge?

Just tear this goddam OL down to the studs.

1 Like

Well…Ratfarts.

They’ll be rewarded with a more difficult schedule next year.

Yeah, they have what looks like a very tough non-division schedule next year: at Dallas, GB and KC; while also Baltimore, Buffalo and Miami at home. Could easily have a better team and a worse record.

Of course, they could get better talent and have much better breaks with injuries also.

Yeah, the Racens will also play a brutal schedule. As will the Bills. And the Chiefs. It’s good for you.

It is if you have an O-line that can keep your QB from getting killed.

Of course. But I’d rather be playing a division winner’s schedule than a last place schedule. Wanna be the man, beat the man.

The Houston Texans have finalists for Offensive and Defensive Rookie of the Year. QB C.J. Stroud and edge rusher Will Anderson Jr., selected back-to-back with the second and third picks in the NFL draft, are aiming to make it two straight years the winners are from the same team. New York Jets wide receiver Garrett Wilson and cornerback Sauce Gardner won the awards in 2022.

Houston’s DeMeco Ryans, Detroit’s Dan Campbell, San Francisco’s Kyle Shanahan and Baltimore’s John Harbaugh are finalists for Coach of the Year along with Stefanski.

Schwartz guided the NFL’s No. 1 ranked defense in his first season as Cleveland’s defensive coordinator. Lions offensive coordinator Ben Johnson, Ravens defensive coordinator Mike Macdonald and offensive coordinator Todd Monken and Texans offensive coordinator Bobby Slowik also are finalists for Assistant Coach of the Year.

Followed Jon Weeks driving out of Sienna over the weekend. I can report he drives an Audi with the license plate “LNG SNPR”.