Texans 2020

I agree. The more I watch Tunsil, the more fucked up that trade appears. He’s just average.

I don’t who the fuck ever thought Tunsil was an adequate NFL lineman. He’s far from being even average. But hey…at least they managed to duct tape a few high draft picks to get him.

Duane Brown is better TODAY than Tunsil is.

…and I’m not sure at all about Cunningham

Tunsil is the highest paid OT in the NFL, so he’s got to be good, right?

After Watt, Cunningham is the best defensive player on the team. And it’s not really close. That’s not necessarily saying a lot, but Cunningham can play in this league. The rest? Eh…

He gets entirely too arm-tackle happy too often, especially out in space, but he does have talent

He’s a linebacker, not a safety. He shouldn’t be “in space” if he wasn’t surrounded by slapdicks. He’s the only run stopper they have (although #50…who is that…Adams? can make a play now and again), and he can occasionally get to the QB. He ain’t all-world, I’m not arguing he is. Only that he’s one of the very few on that defense who can play at this level.

Laremy “False Start” Tunsil continues to kill this team.

One play in, the Bears are averaging 80 yards per carry

Someone needs to tell the Texans D that social distancing is 6 feet, not 6 yards.

They generally don’t even bother showing the Texans in Austin anymore. Can’t say that they’re missed.

It completely blows my mind that BOB would mortgage the foreseeable future to win this year, that he would look at this team and think, Yes, we can win it all right now if only I can find a way to get rid of a majority of our good players.

It also blows my mind that people around him, ownership, whoever, would allow it.

And as I’ve said before but will continue to repeat because it amuses me, as bad as the Texans are now, the team is only going to worse in the upcoming years.

This is the first game this year that was not on the same network and same time as Dallas that they haven’t shown. And I don’t blame them for showing KC-Miami

Yeah, when Watson ups and leaves (after next year?), it’s going to be uuuuugly. I imagine they’ll franchise him just to make sure that they really piss him off.

They gave Watson an extension already.

He has 160 million reasons to stay another four years.

Fuck. Watson can be so good, then so fucking clueless.

1 Like

He had a guy in the flat, who even though he was covered was prime to have the ball thrown at his feet instead of standing there and taking the sack…the safety was all on Fulton, who is just godawful.

Both plays were 100% on Watson. Just no awareness.

Total fucking bullshit. Your The black guy is stupid routine is fucking idiotic. The safety had zero to do with Deshaun.