Texans 2020

If the Rockets get a topic…

Not much has changed. Idiotic playcalling and the refusal to use TOs (they had 2, used none, inside the 30 with 2 minutes left) and a missed kick turned a 14-10 halftime deficit into 17-7

It’s almost like this offense needs a playmaker at WR.

Watson still has no self awareness

Fairbairn is still shit

O’Brien is still an offensive moron

The OL is still a sieve

DL still can’t stop the run.

Laramie Tunsil still can’t remember the snap count

Texans are in mid-season form.

Yeah. This is a pretty serious beat down.

Chiefs now on an 82-14 run dating back to the playoffs.

If BOB doesnt fuck up the end of the first half, it’s a 3 point game with three minutes left, and there’s no need for the onsides kick.

Andy Reid is a well known idiot but he looks like Vince Lombardi when he coaches against the Nexans.

It’s going to be nice, really, having full use of my Sundays.

HS girls basketball score.

Now that the Stros game is over I would just like to report that Bill O’Brien is still a moron.

1 Like

BOB absolutely hits on 19 because he “has a feeling”

2 Likes

Yet he would also stay on 14 with the dealer showing a face card.

They’re a pretty good first half team.

17 plays, 41 yards and 2 1st downs in the 2nd half.

So, I probably can expect the answer to this question, but do they have their 1st round pick next year?

Usually teams that have a shitty O line try to adapt. Maybe run the ball, which the Texans in years past did OK, but their run game this year is shit. So, try something else. Short, quick passes, rollouts, super fast tempo, etc. Just something to get a positive 1st down so you can hurry up and go. It tires the D line out and gives teams occasional chances to go deeper.

The Texans don’t have any plan Bs.

They don’t have a QB who can read defenses, make quick decisions, and get the ball out. Watson can occasionally be spectacular, but he’s not the kind of QB to steadily run an offensive scheme.

AAAHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA a firsssHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHH HAHAHHA

Dude, they don’t even have a motherfucking second round pick next year.

They went all-in this year by trading away most of their good players and getting rid of all their high draft picks.

Ah. I see. He ‘can’t read defenses.’

Not very well.

So, this is from the Tunsil deal I take it, or still from the Watson deal?

I’m not skilled enough to evaluate Watson, but if he was terrible at reading defenses, I’d expect more WTF picks. Anyways, even if He was terrible at reading defenses, a good OC should know that about his QB and have some contingencies when facing relentless pressure.

Both the 1st and 2nd round picks went to get Tunsil.

But he doesn’t have a good OC, he has Bill O’Brien, who is an offensive moron.