Texans 2020

The Texans lined up for a 48 yard FG and ran the fake. By punting.

In related news, reports today indicated that the team may keep Crennel and Easterby in place for 2021.

Glad to know those two are proving to be cultural fits.

I had a mistaken hope that the McNair kid might not be a dumbass.

By the way, nothing against Romeo, but keeping him and the preacher just screams “we don’t have a clue or a plan.” It’s clear now that firing BOB wasn’t step 1 in a long term plan, it was just firing BOB.

1 Like

Kids of wildly successful and driven people are almost invariably morons.

As bad as the team is right now, there is no other option but that they will be worse and worse ove the course of the next two or three years.

I remember with a certain fondness some discussion here a few months ago among season ticket holders. Some were considering buying their tickets this year in order to maintain access to playoff tickets.

How people give money to this franchise is beyond my comprehension. They just fired someone extremely well respected around the league because she is a Biden supporter. Enjoy your tailgates, though, necks.

Deandre Hopkins with the catch of the year to beat the Bills. Wonder where the Texans could find a guy like that…

Move over, Ricky Williams and Herschel Walker. There’s a new worst trade in NFL history.

That wasn’t even the Texans worst trade…in the last year.

At least Tunsil is average. Johnson may be the worst RB in the league and is also the most expensive.

Texans with a nice win against the Patriots. Watson was brilliant. Defense finally stepped up.

Was a fun watch. Take that Dolphins!

Fuller suspended 6 games for PED. Much more of a “cultural fit” than Hopkins.

1 Like

CB Bradley Robby also popped for 6 games.

This franchise is fighting hard to be the biggest dumpster fire in all of sports.

There’s always the Jets.

If Bradley Roby is on performance enhancers, they ain’t working.

1 Like

Year after year I think the Lions serve as the Mississippi of the NFL.

Good point. Their misery and failures are probably more consistent, just not as visible.

Your overarching point is valid, though. The Texans can hire a coach / GM who allows personal grudges to cloud his personnel decisions, replace him with a lunatic tent preacher who knows nothing about football and who amps up and extends the whole personal grudges thing, they can do all that and sadly still be some distance away from the worst organization in the NFL.

Well, that was innovative.

They found a new way to lose, and that’s impressive.

There are three players on this team who deserve better than the slapdicks around them: Deshaun Watson, J. J. Watt, and Zach Cunningham. They rest are equally worthless.