Super Bowl

Also, I just want to add that the NFL’s, and subsequently the NFL Network’s, Covid compliance measures were very thorough and more restrictive than I even expected. I was tested 3 times over the week and others who drove talent and high executives were tested daily. Temp screenings and mask mandates were really quite strictly enforced. Only one passenger per car for an event that typically crams as many people in a car as possible to get them places. This was offset by the fact that so many events were either cancelled or done virtually, like the NFL Honors. The only time I felt like I was at risk the entire week was the game, and even there, the mask and distancing rules were heavily enforced.

As far as the yahoos of the Tampa Bay area who mass-orgied in the streets? I got nuthin’.

2 Likes

It’s amazing what losing your best offensive lineman does to your pass protection. Their right tackle moved to left just got whipped all game long, and the guard that was moved to right tackle wasn’t much better. TB has a great pass rush, and they absolutely shredded that diminished o-line.

Even taking half a second of pass protection away from a great QB downgrades him significantly.

2 Likes

They had to gameplan for those 2 being gone but I didn’t really see anything different outside of a few quick-throw dink and dunks early on. He burned them with his feet a few times and had Kelce up the middle with success. But when you can’t get time in the red zone, it’ll do you in.

1 Like

I thought this was pretty crazy:

3 Likes

Damn, dude got old.