C Luke Berryhill
OF Joey Loperfido
C Miguel Palma
RHP Rhett Kouba
C C.J. Stubbs
SS Shay Whitcomb
SS Zach Dezenzo

1 Like

My daughter is in Fort Lauderdale this spring and we are planning a trip down there in early March. We plan to take in a few games and probably drive down to the keys as well.
Any recommendations for the new spring training facility or a drive to the keys?

I drove from Miami to Key West. Lots to see on the way south. It is long and slow, and coming back is worse.(you’ve just driven this section.) A lot of small very good cafes, The Mrs. was on a mission to try conch soup at every stop, pink crustaceans for me. We had fun despite my occasional boredom.

Last time I went to spring training was in Kissimmee.

2 Likes

I hope she mixed in a conch fritter here and there.

Yeah conch everything. Has never asked for conch after that trip.

2 Likes

She’s probably “conched” out.

3 Likes

There used to be a hotel on Jost Van Dyke in the British Virgin Islands called “The Conch Inn.” The hotel bar was called “The Conch Out.”

4 Likes

Man your battle stations, this is not a drill! Pitchers and catchers report today

8 Likes

JV a little behind schedule due to shoulder issue. Espada not concerned.

https://x.com/brianmctaggart/status/1757775118770520483?s=46&t=X3AG1fkSceS-5Ge7ZBEz-A

1 Like

1 Like

JP France behind with soreness as well.

Lorenzen and Clevinger still out there as back of the rotation options.

No thanks to Clevinger. He’s a full-tilt asshole.

4 Likes

Trevor Bauer still out there begging for work. I’d rather lose 110 games than do that.

6 Likes

I agree about Clevinger, was just saying he’s out there. I don’t think he would fit in well in the clubhouse. Lorenzen I would like though as a back end guy. Can also work out of the pen if necessary. He had a rough end to his season last year but he’s been generally effective.

J.P. France said his shoulder inflammation arose in a bullpen about two weeks ago. He didn’t throw for about a week and has resumed light throwing the past couple days. “I’m not concerned about it at all,” he said.

https://twitter.com/matthewkawahara/status/1757824730688635354

So, when is the amputation surgery scheduled?

1 Like

Gonna wait to see if it falls off on it’s own first before they resort to amputation

2 Likes

Gotta save money where you can.

2 Likes

Thanks Obama.

4 Likes

Yep, not a preexisting condition.

5 Likes