Sea Hags at Astros, 8/19/23

If it’s too loud, you’re too old.

1 Like

13 for 15

I’m too old. I bring earplugs. To a baseball game.

Not enjoying this brush with mortality.

Do the idiots behind you have decent taste in music at least?

It seems as if i might enjoy their company enough if they weren’t yelling into my ear, took a fucking breath, and paid any attention at all to the game.

By the way, OUTSTANDING choice of t-shirt in your Penny Lane photo as the barber shaves another coostomer.

Too bad Hudson can’t see it.

1 Like

So my vote is Diaz at catcher and someone else at first.

Two infield hits and a HBP…Mariners with the bases loaded, two out…

Middle of six…6-2 Mariners

I’ll have to go searching for it.

You ever get control of your FB?

Including tonight, Framber has a 6.18 ERA since the All Star Break. And that’s with a no-hiitter in there.

I had to represent. The guy doing the tour of McCartney’s house is a longtime music writer for the Liverpool Echo, knew/knows the Beatles and has interviewed them all many times, had just talked with Paul a couple days before. He loved my Mott the Hoople shirt and we talked about Ian Hunter for a while. We posed for a photo and I stuck my thumb out sideways like his, and then said it was the ‘Slade salute’ and he was quite impressed that some goofy American knew about old Nod.

1 Like

He plays 1B like a catcher.

1 Like

4+ runs in 6 of his last 7 starts

Stop doing that

Nope. Nothings been posted on it, I’ve received no ransom request, and no response from Facebook, as expected. So it’s just sitting there. My last post being my listening to R.E.M.’s initial EP offering.

Diaz with a 1-out double. That ball was drilled.

He seems like a hell of a hitter.