Sea Hags at Astros, 8/19/23

They might have been hoping someone would smack some sense into him

Caballero started to charge the mound. What did you expect? Him to start crying?

Intentional hbp are usually not thrown at somebody’s feet. I think Framber held the ball too tightly and he’s unraveling

Well…this game sucks. What are y’all drinking tonight? I’m having a Karbach Tasty Waves.

I’m talking about his reaction after the ball struck the batter.

And that was Biggioesque

3 Likes

Altuve honors Biggio in his own way

3 Likes

If course, when he hits one that goes to the wall in the corner, I usually expect he won’t be thrown out by 5 ft.

Unreal. Almost identical to Biggio’s 3000.

You’re supposed to wait for 3000 for that kind of nonsense.

4 Likes

I had a couple of Love Street in the parking lot at the Texans game. Not sure tonight. May switch to wine. May need something with some kick. Rum is a good bet.

No shit. At least the Astros had a lead when Biggio did it.

That last replay tells the tale.

Perfect bounce into the LFers glove.

3 Likes

Yordan looked better there.

That one looked like it was going to bounce off of the glass behind the light standard. And then it just fell.

At least they gave him the ball that threw him out trailing by four runs. They didn’t go Pete Alonso and throw it into the stands.

Well, as everyone here knows, Biggio went to second to draw the relay throw there rather than home.

Yeah, Jose, we’re sorta trying to win the game here, chamito.

That was the most bizarre thing I’ve seen in a while.

Tossed it 30 rows deep.

God damn MLB has become like the NBA. Booming noise all the time, everyone has to yell to be heard. I’m too old for this.

Alonso apologized profusely, and they were able to get the ball back, so all’s well that ends well.

1 Like