Royals at Astros, 9-24-23

Carr out for year?

Is Carr seriously fucked up?

Maybe the cowgirls will lose today.
That always brings a smile to my face.

Seems like it. And the whole blowing a 17 - 0 lead with 10 minutes to play. And they apparently broke their rookie kicker.

Winston couldn’t hold a lead

I’m not sure this extended playoff thing is helpful. This is more of a discouraging slow-motion train wreck than an exciting “race”. And as the TV taking heads go on about “still being in the hunt”, it feels more like we are the prey.

1 Like

And they have the Dusty Baker of football coaching them…

This is the fucked up thing. They still control their own destiny in terms of the WC. Part of me hopes they get swept

Make Dak beat you.

Mariners have closed it to a 1-run game, have two on in the 7th

Revolutionary thought: maybe if the fucking manager did not leave out of gas rookie pitchers in to give up 7 and 6 runs, maybe the offense would have a chance to come back

5 Likes

Those 4 HRs Hunter gave up were decimating.

1 Like

Well, sure, but who could have possibly seen that coming? How could anybody prepare for such a thing?

Brown should have been removed from the rotation 5 weeks ago.

I am intrigued by your ideas and wish to subscribe to your newsletter

2 Likes

For who?

Urquidy. The results really couldn’t have been much worse, unless they have concerns about his shoulder becoming aggravated again.

You wonder if Brown is an off season surgical candidate.

Why? What evidence is there for that? I see a young guy who gets worn out because he throws a lot of extra pitches because his command is lacking.

1 Like

You are so full of shit

1 Like