Rangers @ Astros, May 21, 2022

Verlander having to battle, but Astros lead 1-0 in the middle of the 3rd.

I reckon that ad was only in Harris County, but they shouldn’t show stuff like that without some kind of warning.

Yeah, no way in hell I’m voting for whomever that is now.

Brantley leads off the B3 with a single

What was the deal with Castro’s error on the first batter? Was it catcher’s interference?

Bregman pops up. Imagine that

Not sure. Was ruled a fielding error, but I didn’t see it.

Why Bregman is hitting higher than 7th on this team is a mind boggling mystery.

I was hoping not to have to rewind and see but I guess I will. You know what, I can do it while I have the game on on another screen. Stand by.

Alvarez GIDP to end the inning.

Tapper just in front of the plate and Castro went to barehand it and just whiffed on the ball. There was no need to rush or to barehand it.

3 Likes

Verlander not sharp tonight. It’ll be a struggle.

On a side note, I grilled shrimp kabobs tonight. Wild caught Gulf shrimp, red onion, bell pepper and fresh pineapple that I cut up myself. Served with jasmine rice and Buttercream Chardonnay Reserve.

4 Likes

There ain’t nothing like the real thing.

He still works a pitcher. I have hopes for him. But our line up can really work a pitcher and wear them out at times.

I have an awesome fishmonger just up the street.

I’d rather he work some RBIs.

1 Like

JV strikes out the side in the 4th

If that’s what not sharp looks like, I’ll take it.

I have some fish around and I’ve been wondering what to do with it. Skewers sounds like an outSTANding solution to my dilemma.

I always had a hell of a time finding seafood worth a damn in Houston which is a little paradoxical.