Punishments are official

over reaction maybe but he probably wanted the whole thing over and done

And now, like the Rockets, idiots are gonna hang a * by our title.

the 4 draft picks are an absolute killer, especially considering we are gonna need to start restocking the core.

When did the Rockets hang an * by our title?

I think this is the bottom line of why Crane fired them:

He’s referring to the shit for brains morons who say “No Jordan, fake titles”. Despite the fact the Rockets swept the team that beat the team that beat MJs Bulls.

That’s up there with “I’m the love child of Elvis and aliens”. That’s Alex Jones level and no one takes the thought seriously. If that actually bothers anyone, it’s a sad commentary on their own personal self worth.

Man. That SUCKS!!!

It would not surprise me if, months ago, Crane told both Luhnow and Hinch that if Manfred suspends them then they’re fired. I can’t imagine it all played out in a matter of minutes or hours.

For me the Astros are the Astros independent of owner, GM, manager, players… I’m still watching what I can and rooting them on.

1 Like

You are a better man than I.

If I’m done, I’m not done with the Astros, I’m done with baseball.

That is me, Ty

Right. Similar to me and the Texans, done with the NFL and have been every since they hired BooB. MLB baseball anyways, I will still watch college.

This absolutely sucks. No other words to describe it. The Astros are still a really talented team, but today hurts so much.

Holy shit. To all of it.

Damn, why didn’t they just put Fiers on the 2017 Post Season roster? That Motherfucker…

Lowest day in my 50 years of fandom.

Fuck Jim Crane. He’s doing this to give the team to his son.

Fuck him in his ass.

1 Like

Feels Jerry Jonesish. Like when Jerry canned Jimmy because he could just plug anyone n…that worked out well for 1 year, the next quarter century not so much.

1 Like

Never thought loosing a gm or coach would feel so bleak. So grateful to luhnow and hinch for all they did for the Astros. Miss them already and hate so much that they have been scapgoated for this bullshit.

I would say that this explains why the off-season has been so quiet.

Unfortunately none of this is particularly surprising…

Anyone that doubted Manfred was hustling his ass off to drop the hammer on the Astros before any more news about all the other teams that were doing the exact same thing came out is kidding themselves.

I’m sure he’ll find a way to soften Cora’s blow a bit because… Red Sox.

And I’m sure we’ll just ignore all the implications raining down about the Yankees also doing the same thing because Manfred bows deeply to the NY Overlords.

As for Jim Crane, fuck him. Cowardly fucking cocksucker. Not surprising at all, but hugely disappointing. Just bent right over and took it, like the good little monkey he’s always been.

1 Like