OWA Fantasy Football

Love those “less-than-a-point” losses.

2 Likes

Those suck. I also hate when you have one of the highest scoring weeks and lose to the top scoring team.

I did the opposite in my other league. I had the 3rd lowest scoring week and won

1 Like

Those weeks you just count your blessings. It will make up for a week you actually play well and lose.

Oh I’m famous for that. I once led the league in total points scored and missed the playoffs, which I would have thought would be impossible

2 Likes

Damn, Derrick Henry had a good week. So did David.

Funny how those things are related. Henry sure made up for a bad week one.

You played really well, too.

I finally get a good game and out score everyone in the league by 33.

Except for the team I’m facing, of course.

And having a good defense has nothing to do with points against.

It’s always a bit of bummer when your quarterback has a big night throwing to a player on the team that beats you.

2 Likes

It was a wild week for sure. Duman beat me by less than a point.

2 of my 4 wins have been by less than a point. I will start regressing to the mean soon. My team is not as good as my 4-2 record indicates.

1 Like

I had a season like that a couple of years ago. I think I had two wins on weeks where the only person who scored fewer points for the week was the person I was matched up against.

Holy shit, MusicMan, that D’Ernest Johnson add did you pretty good. That guy’s story is pretty good too.

1 Like

I have done the unthinkable - I won a week with a total of 45.43 points - the 10th lowest point total in the league this week. I keep waiting to regress to match my weekly point totals but I keep getting lucky.

You’re welcome

Opposite here. I’m third in total points but tied for last.

Auto draft treated me well I guess.

Wow! 142.63 to 37.12. That has to be an all time record margin of victory for our league.

2 Likes

Yeah, I got my ass kicked.

1 Like