OWA Fantasy Football

Any of those days work for me as long as I know which one before Tuesday the 24th so I can verify my schedule is clear.

1 Like

Sounds good, and I’ll let you know by the end of tomorrow if the date is changing from Aug. 31. (What time zone are you in because I think you are the only person in the league that lives west of the central time zone?)

I’m an hour earlier in Mountain Time zone

Gotcha. I’ll factor that in with the time.

Our draft date and time is officially next Tuesday, Aug 31, at 7:30 p.m. central time.

2 Likes

Reminder: our draft is tomorrow night at 7:30 p.m. central time.

We start:

1 QB
2 RB
2 WR
1 TE
1 RB/WR/TE
1 K
1 DEF

4 bench spots (can be any position). Because COVID is still a thing, I added two IR spots for this season, and if a game is postponed due to COViD, you can put players on those teams on your IR for that week.

Our playoffs will have 6 teams (top 2 get a bye in the first week), and will take place weeks 15-17. The teams will be reseeded in week 2 so the #1 seed plays the weakest team remaining and the #2 seed plays the strongest team left.

1 Like

I also just randomized our draft order, which is a snake format

2 Likes

What is the cost and how do I pay?

1 Like

Awww yeeeah, top pick, Tom Brady, come to daddy.

For those interested in playing for money, it’s $30 a person, and it can be sent to me via paypal at davidv2001@yahoo.com. Owners that want to play for free can as well.

After I see how many want to play for money, I figure out the payout structure and announce it to everyone.

I’m just gonna give y’all $30 for all the havoc I’ll wreak on the league.

I’ve received money from @Ty_in_Tampa, @Idstrosfan, @Duman and @loganck. Counting me, that means there is $150 in the pot as of now.

Good luck to all tonight.

How will the potential winnings work?

How will you differentiate from teams who are playing for money and those playing for fun?

Once I see how much total money is in the pot towards the middle/end of the season, I’ll devise a payout structure for only those that paid. Also, people can choose to pay anytime in the regular season they want. I keep running tabs throughout the season.

Typically, we’ve paid out top 3, but, it depends on how much is in the pot. As of now, with Sphinx paying, there’s $180, total. If it were to stay at $180, the pay out would likely be $90 for the team with the best record among the six of us, $60 for second best and $30 for third.

Teams playing for fun can still make the playoffs, but if they want a chance at prize money, they will have to send me their $30 via paypal by the end of the season.

I sent my $30 today.

1 Like

Just got it. Thanks.

I still can’t decide if I’m letting the robot draft for me or not.

Robot has paid more attention than I have lately.

Thanks to all who drafted tonight, and good luck this season.

4 Likes

How about that kicker I drafted in the last round bringing me back from a 8% chance of winning!