OWA Fantasy Football League

Ditto this

1 Like

Since you played last season, you were automatically renewed (all owners that played last season were).

Here’s the link to the league for everyone:

No, you didn’t. I forgot that you weren’t in the league last season and needed one.

Here’s the invite link: Yahoo

Draft order (reversed for even rounds)

@Doyce7
@Hostros7
@Col.SphinxDrummond
@chuck
@Ty_in_Tampa
@MarkR
@MusicMan
@loganck
@NavinRJohnson
@DVauthrin

1 Like

Picks 11 and 12

@Duman
@utastro

Holy fuck my team is terrible. One of my better years was a robodraft. It doesn’t look like I’m in for a repeat of that experience.

And let me get this straight - the dude who had the best draft according to the system, that guy drafted at 4 in the morning his time after 17 shots of grappa. And, I get to play him when I have like seven guys with a bye. I might not even be able to field a full team. Not that it’ll matter too much. Holy fuck my team is terrible.

Pretty impressed that the system autodrafted Alvin Kamara for me just to complete the team name.

2 Likes

The Griff’s fantasy football draft was last Saturday and for some reason I had it in my mind that it was this weekend, and was standing in the classic August Houston sun/rain/95 degrees combination keeping the book watching my son’s little league team get utterly shellacked when my phone rang to inquire where the fuck I was and tell me that, for the first time in my drafting history, I had the first pick. So I was forced to cede my drafting over to the Griff’s version of autodraft which is pretty fair in the first half of the draft but tends to get a bit jaded near the end once everyone is several drinks in and a little bored and punchy. It is, on paper, by far the best fantasy football team ever assembled under my name.

5 Likes

I was trying to figure out if you retrofit your team’s name in acknowledgement of your roster or if you went out of your way to draft the player… Total, random ass serendipity had never occurred to me.

Sometimes the answers to life’s more penetrating questions are right there, staring us in the face.

I just saw it on a list of names a while back and thought “that’s actually kind of clever in a nerdy way” and ran with it.

I showed my jink ass roster to a friend of mine who’s way into fantasy football and he said You’re gonna get smoked.

So now I’m thinking about changing my team’s name to Jacoby Brisket.

3 Likes

Second most points scored in the league. Tough loss, David.

1 Like

Yep, it happens. Good game, Sphinx.

1 Like

First place, ho yeah! Total domination!

How my Old Navy clearance rack ass team can win any game under any circumstance is an enduring mystery.

1 Like

Superior coaching

Outstanding general management.

1 Like

Great news! Your defense dominated and scored 16 points!

Bad news! They were your best performer by 6 points and nobody else even came close on the roster.

Ladies and gentlemen, your Iowa Hawkeyes!

Fucking oof… and accurate.

I think I may need to fire the coach of my team

2 Likes