OWA Fantasy Football League

Looks like we’re heading for the top two scores facing each other again

This is the way

Let this sink in: I would have been better off starting Trey Lance.

1 Like

Thanks for starting Ryan. I really appreciated it.

God I fucking hate fantasy football.

I somehow feel differently this week

Yes. It sucks. I’ve bombed in this league so far and my other league, which is a dynasty league, I have the second most points in the league after 2 weeks but I’m still 0-2

I love it, I hate it, I love it, I hate it…

Dynasty fantasy football is a lot more fun in my opinion because it allows me to channel all the fun I had building teams in dynasty mode on NCAA Football as a kid.

1 Like

I dislike the single h2h weekly matchup aspect of fantasy football for sure. It’s frustrating to have good scoring weeks and lose to the top score or second highest score in the league. Then, look as one of the worst scoring teams wins the same week because they played a team that was even worse than them.

I’ve long thought that standings should be based on total points scored because you are only trying to accumulate the most points, rather than win certain categories.

I’ve seen a league where if you had a top half scoring week you get a win. So no h2h but you still have a W/L record. Sounds awesome

1 Like

Man I still have a PS3 so that I can still play NCAA. So glad they are bringing it back but hate that I’ll have to buy a ps5 sometime in the next year in order to play it.

2 Likes

I have the last version of the game (NCAA 2014) downloaded on my Xbox 360 at home. I used to frequently play online dynasty mode with the best man in my wedding some Saturdays as a way for us to stay in touch (he’s in Austin, I’m in Houston). We’d spend hours playing our individual games/recruiting and chatting about random stuff.

I still have a dynasty saved where I turned Rice into the best program in the game and have them beating up the Big 12 with Texas and OU.

1 Like

If you haven’t done it, get the college football revamped on there and you can get todays rosters and uniforms and stuff. Even some of the new FBS teams as well

1 Like

I have a theory that part of soccer’s US growth resulted from the demise of EA’s NCAA series, which made FIFA the best sports gaming around.

1 Like

It certainly helped my love of soccer grow exponentially. Ironically I can’t stand Fifa anymore and play Football Manager religiously instead. Which is the best sports simulator in existence.

MLB the Show is still the best sports console game around imo

So far I feel pretty good about Lamar Jackson

I hope you just tossed some salt over your shoulder.

1 Like

I mean the season overall.

He finished at 40 points today.

Seriously, fuck this stupid game.

ALL THREE OF MY FUCKING RUNNING BACKS WERE INJURED IN THE FIRST HALF OF THEIR FUCKING GAME TODAY.