Other Sports

“Have a nice day” they didn’t add.

Tuchel must have left the port area.

1 Like

Chelsea has been given permission to talk to Brighton manager Graham Potter. Which makes me happy.

This makes Chelsea sound like a fundamentalist wife.

2 Likes

Chelsea’s gone a courtin"!

No shit. The dowry is £16 million.

I hate Brighton.

What’s not to hate?

With this weekend’s EPL fixtures postponed, I can’t say that I’m too upset at Palace not having to play Moan Utd right now. But, with the following weekend’s match against Brighton having previously been postponed due to a planned rail strike, and an international break to follow, I am now facing a month without seeing the boys in red ‘n’ blue play.

The rail strike has now been suspended due to the mourning period so, in theory, the Brighton match could go ahead. No other games now or previously, have been postponed for rail strikes - not even when Newcastle had to travel to Brighton during a strike. This postponement was requested by Brighton themselves; it’s almost like they didn’t fancy playing us now that their manager has fucked off to Chelsea and taken half the coaching staff with him.

Fun fact: in over 1500 days in charge of Brighton, former manager Graham Potter’s side never once beat Palace.

5 Likes

Because I’m bored and on a 5-hour train ride after a 10-hour flight.

Roger Federer announces his retirement

1 Like

I used to follow tennis pretty closely but lost track.

I do know enough that the last decade plus seen some incredible careers. Golden age type stuff.

Happy retirement to Federer.

I do follow tennis and he was amazing. His battles with Nadal throughout the years are classics.

Fulham beat Forest 3-2 to get to 11 points after 7 games played. The last 3 times Fulham have been in the Premier League(all relegation seasons) it has taken them 15, 19, and 15 games to get to 11 points. What an incredible start to this season, I’m having a blast

1 Like

Here it is, folks. The most rare exhibit in the National Football Museum’s collection: a trophy with Crystal Palace’s name on it.

2 Likes

Wrong thread

This man would’ve created an England dynasty to rival that of the Brazilians, but he was passed over for yet another failure because he was never afraid to share his thoughts.

He received an OBE from the Queen, which he said was short for “Old Big ‘Ead”.

1 Like

Will there be cutscenes with Roy Kent telling me I’m a shit manager?

Is the African billionaire a playable character?

Is there a darts mini game that lets you set your opponents lineup?

4 Likes