Other Sports

No sympathy. Make them famous.

https://x.com/TJFrancisLive/status/1807475583183421636

1 Like

That’s another you could see coming from quite some distance.

This Georgia goalkeeper is special.

What a crappy goal.

1 Like

Me: cringes at Ian Darke’s exaggerated, overly correct pronunciation of certain players’ names (like “MurciALLAH”).

Also Me: cringes every time this guy says “Greeezeman”.

Did y’all see this one from over the weekend? It’s a little hard to tell what’s going on until they do the full replay about 30 seconds in. x.com

No, I didn’t see that. Guys used to try that in high school, but I thought they gave up after that. I guess not.

How the hell were his own teammates not screaming at him to hold onto the ball?

2 Likes

If Portugal doesn’t get Ronaldo off the pitch, his ego is going to single-handedly dump them out of the tournament.

In the little research I did (2 minutes looking at a Reddit thread), this was literally the last second of the match and the keeper was wasting time thinking that they would blow the whistle. Some guy who said he was there said that basically nobody was paying attention because they all thought the game was over. Sidenote, is it common practice to drink the goalkeeper’s water?

1 Like

“I drink your milkshake”

2 Likes

Told you.

That was a heck of a save, and deserved after a bullshit penalty.

1 Like

Slovenia’s shitty finishing doesn’t bode well for a penalty shootout should it come to that. Their keeper may have used up his one big save, too.

I hate being right sometimes.

1 Like

Jesus, a PK shutout?

Wow.

Holy shit, Hannibal Lecter is on the Uruguayan squad?

Holy shit, soccer is a contact sport.

Is he at it again?