Orioles @ Astros, June 21, 2024

Let’s not start with a walk please

Exactly. Candy asses.

I use a bidet to rinse off all the shit residue from my ass, so the toilet paper use is really to blot dry my butthole area.

Thank you for that. In other news, the Boerne high schooler trying to make the Olympic team failed to qualify.

What event?

Wasn’t he trying for the decathlon?

Ummm, she was trying for the 5000

Okay, I’m thinking of some other central Texas area athlete.

Was that the 16-yr-old?

Sophomore girl who set records basically got smoked. I’m in awe at how they run that distance basically sprinting.

If you’re thinking about Neugebauer, he’s German and will be on their team, I believe.

Leachman

Well…not sure how to describe that. Dubón walks, Loperfido with a chopper, off the first baseman into RF, Dubon to 3B, Loperfido to 2B, and Dubon scores on a wild throw to 2B

Nice hustle by Loperfido. Watching live and seeing his reaction I thought Joey might have re-injured his hand but no, the throw at 2B merely nailed him in the chest.

Scored a double and a TE9

CabAGHZ draws a 4-pitch walk

I used to live a block off the NYC marathon route. This is at about mile 12. One year I decided to wander over and have a look and was completely astonished that the actual professional marathoners are running the thing at a dead ass sprint. It’s absolutely insane.

Altuve doubles, Loperfido scores, Cabbage to 3B

2B and 3B, still nobody out

Bregman doubles to CF to plate two more!

ETA…to plate one more. Altuve did not score from 2B on the standup double.

Keep the line moving.