Orioles @ Astros, June 21, 2024

Altuve held at 3B

They had like two commercial breaks and shit. I was like what the fuck? They came back and it got down to two laps and THEN they started running faster. No thank you. Thatā€™s who I want running for help.

1 Like

Alvarez walks to load the bases

Still no outs.

Bases drunk for Diaz, still nobody out

Exactly. I got a broken leg out in the middle of nowhere with no water and no cell service twenty five miles from the nearest streetlight? Get me a goddam Kenyan.

Smooth

There have been some seriously odd plays this game.

1 Like

WTF?

Infield in, grounder to SS who tries to tag Bregman, but misses. He flips to 3B, but the third baseman isnā€™t on the bag. Altuve scores, nobody out

Juiced for Jakeā€¦

Jake down on strikes

Iā€™ll take last place from tonight.

1 Like

I did hurdles and jumps in high school, good enough to qualify for state for long jump snd triple jump in Illinois. But all of my good friends were distance/cross country guys. Every once in a while I would do a distance workout with them running through town, and they would take it easy on me and set a pace I could keep up with, but there was no way I was keeping up with them in an actual race. But we had four (!) guys who were sub-4:10 milers, and they would come do speed workouts with us once a week, and they were as fast as me.

3 Likes

Singleton with a 2-run single!

On the corners for Dubonā€¦

This game is like a bizzaro reversal universe.

1 Like

Dubon with the fourth double of the inning, as Diaz hits the pay station

I did not have ā€˜vauntingā€™ on my Astros bingo card tonight.

4 Likes

Thereā€™s a fight at the bat rack

0-2 count?

2 run double.