Opening Day OWA Event

Let us know how much we owe you.

Yes. Please do.

Tickets are $117 each.

Are we supposed to be paying now or waiting for your signal?

Wait for signal

I’ve got them in my ballpark app now. so as soon as I figure out how best to distribute them I let you know.

The tickets are finally in. I need to have you send your payment to me either through paypal or PM me and we’ll work out another payment method. My paypal account is under Martin Wilcox e-mail is sphinx1@swbell.net. As soon as I have received a payment I will forward the ticket or tickets to the email you have associated with your MLB Ballpark App. If you don’t have the app, download it. It is fairly intuitive in its design and eliminates the need for a physical ticket.

Payment sent.

Payment sent, or at least attempted.

Check your messages, I forwarded them to that email address.

Payment sent for two Raup tickets…I think.

Sent

Just a reminder, please send payment via paypal in the form of a gift. Also, unless directed otherwise, I will forward the tickets to the email you have associated with paypal.

Still need to get a payment from a couple of you.

Also, still have an extra ticket. Anyone?

I’m guessing we won’t have an opening day, but if you get stuck I’ll take it. 2 would be good too.

My guess also, Neil. MLB has to do something.

I’m still waiting on 2 people (4 tickets) to step up. I might be stuck with 5. I’m sure if there is a cancellation there will be refunds.

I’ve got you, Marty, but if Neil wants my 2 then feel free. I won’t be making it but I won’t leave you hanging.

Totally understand, Michael. I appreciate the response, thanks. We’ll do all we can to try to sell them to someone else. I’m starting to think the game will be postponed or cancelled altogether.