New Manager Search

The Astros should announce that they’re interviewing James Holzhauer.

How about we run our bullpen into the ground by June 1?

Dusty Baker already said he wasn’t interested.

Baker is more about running starters into the ground isn’t he?

He needs the money after Ken schooled him.

Fixed.

That.

Watching those two go after it was great. James may be a better player but Ken seems to know everything about everything.

Great line about Buck Showalter. I’ll pass on him, as well as most of the others. I believe that Crane is going to go outside of the org. However, it wouldn’t surprise me one bit that Crane ultimately hires Showalter.

1 Like

Crane says new manager will inherit bulk of current staff:

I would be thrilled if they just promoted Espada, kept Strom and the others, went out and kicked everybody’s ass next season.

1 Like

This. I am so ready for them to go out and crush every pitcher they face.

That’s a polite way of saying “nothing there”.

I can’t imagine the amount of politicking Berkman was doing.

2 Likes

McTag says Dusty to be interviewed.

Someone on here posted that Dusty wasn’t interested. I’ve never heard that. In fact, I read an article just two days ago where he was interviewed about the openings. He said he was definitely interest but that the Astros had not contacted him. They have finally made that contact and the two will talk.

I’m not one to dwell on what could have been.

But…

What a royal clusterfuck.

AJ Hinch should have been the skipper of this thing until he decided he was done. Instead we get this shitshow with the entire sports world determined that the Astros are the Devil’s spawn and Hinch/Lunhow were just slightly less evil then Hitler/Stalin.

Now excuse me while I go drop a 50 second F bomb in the stairwell at work.

1 Like

Well, fuck, if we’re talking about what could have been, let’s start with Game Seven.

1 Like

Lance instead of Derek is some serious whitesplaining.