Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

Yahoo doesn’t let commissioners know when stat changes will be made. They just put a notice on your team page that a stat correction was made.

I’ve got one guy on my active roster who is now on the IL in real life, and another guy who is on my IL but is now active in real life. Since I’ve used up all of my IL slots, swapping those guys in sequential transactions will require me to drop somebody else, which I’d prefer not to do. Does anybody know if it’s possible to do a simple swap in a single transaction?

Can you not do it by jumping to the next date and doing the transaction then?

You should be able to do what Knoxbanedoodle outlines above. I’ve actually swapped a pitcher on the IL for a batter going off. Unfortunately I have had plenty of experience with the IL spot this year and last as many of you have.

As both Devin and Jared said, you should be able to edit it before the player’s on the IL play the next day.

I went ahead and moved Maeda to your active roster and Madrigal to your IL. You don’t have another IL-eligible player to sub Cabrera with.

Thanks!

I really need about 10 IL slots, but I suppose everybody else is in the same boat.

You’re welcome, and I’m definitely in the same boat. I had about 6-7 IL-eligible players before dropping Carrasco.

For the record, if there is an opening next year I would be interested.

Thanks for the consideration

1 Like

You’re welcome. If we have an opening next year, we will reach out to you, first.

I have an email that tells me that Commissioner DVauthrin has sent me a message in the League that he wants to collect money early. Fine Commissioner DVauthrin, just rub it in that you’re in second place and climbing.

Meanwhile, I can’t find the message anywhere on Yahoo! Probably my fault, but I can’t, and the email doesn’t include the address for payment at Paypal? If I can get that, I’ll send along my payment.

Tyranny! Resist!

1 Like

Next he’ll demand I get a vaccine.

1 Like

It wasn’t sent from me. It was sent from @BillyD. Jared, Ron Brand and I are co-commissioners of the league and he’s handling the collection of money. He’s also the one in second place.

Now I know why I’m in 9th place.

I’m coming for you. All I need is you to put everybody on the bench for a few weeks.

They can’t make the bench. They’re all on the IL.

Remind me how much is the entry fee?

$20.

And no fantasy dollars, either.

1 Like

Awesome season guys. Looks like the first three positions are locks. Congratulations to the Ball-Breakers!

4 Likes