Mihoba Fantasy Baseball League

I’m missing some stats for Crichton on Wednesday, including a Save. I can’t figure how to report or if I should worry about it until next week.

Yahoo handles all stats corrections. I would continue to check this week and see if they let you know that they applied the correction for him. It likely has to do with the suspended game from earlier this week.

Notice says it will be applied on the 25th. Thanks.

1 Like

I hope they’ll adjust some of my scores.

You’re welcome. Glad I could help.

So who was the lucky team tonight? Congrats on a no hitter whoever it was!

That would be @Tralfaz - Congrats.

The way the no hitters are going this year, the question by the end of the year is who didn’t have a pitcher with a no hitter this year.

1 Like

Hey, guess who thought he had Stanton in the lineup the last few days but didn’t really?

1 Like

These no-hitters seem to be coming nightly sometimes. My first on a roster since I joined the league, phew! Couldn’t even watch, once I learned it was on. Just stayed in the studio, working on some guitar tracks and acted like I didn’t care, haha!

3 Likes

I had it on in the background while I was working, and Means was completely dominant. It was very impressive.

Ok, I admit it, I’m having a hard time getting engaged this season, but right now I’ve got six! (6!) players on the IL, four position players (including two! (2!)) of my keepers. WTF?

Because every player is hurt, and they dropping like flyballs.

We now know why Stanton has stayed hot and killed the Astros in this series.

Yeah, yes, when I picked Miley up the other day I had every expectation…yes, this is exactly what I foresaw…yes…

4 Likes

Congrats Knox!

Four nine-inning no-hitters by the second week in May is ridiculous. Bumgarner’s seven-inning one not included.

Hitters might want to think about altering their approaches.

1 Like

Congrats on the astute waiver wire claim.

Any word on when the results of the Reds / Nationals game that was halted on one day and resumed the next are going to be updated? I have Winker in two leagues and he’s still showing 1 for 2 instead of 4 for 5, and Brad Hand converted a save in the game. Bupkus so far from Yahoo.

Sorry—halted Wednesday, resumed Thursday. This week.

I actually happened to read the little banner notice about scoring updates. If I remember correctly, it said that results from those games might not be reflected until Sunday. I have no idea why it’s so difficult, but apparently it is.

2 Likes