Idiot-Shaming

People have made a human blockade across I-35 in downtown Austin. Some call it rioting, some call it civil disobedience, I call it conviction and passion… and a bit crazy.

Probably doesn’t make any difference on how hard it is to drive I-35.

1 Like

The truck driver in Minnesota has no problem driving on IH35.

Did you see the guy who may have been firing arrows into the crowd?

Yeah, and there’s a video of him explaining that the injuries on his face are because he yelled out of his window “All Lives Matter” and two black men pulled him out of his vehicle and started hitting him. NOT that it was because he was shooting arrows at people and then the whole crowd came down on him (white and black alike) and started beating the shit out of him.

Is it political to point out that the President of the United States just ordered tear gas used on peaceful protestors so that he could clear out a park to take a photo op?

2 Likes

The Bishop of that diocese just let him have a piece of her mind, and she did not mince words.

2 Likes

There was another photo-op at St. John’s this morning:

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 10.24.16 AM

Dale Murphy makes it impossible to hate the Braves today (no small feat):

Incredibly uplifting and hope-inspiring.

Athletes are leading the way. It seems showering together makes them realize humans are all the same except for a very thin layer of melanin.

1 Like

Someone’s going to melt Twitter:

Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.52.27 PM

1 Like

Biden had the gall to ask why 6 cops fifty feet away from a stammering man who refused to drop a knife did not aim their 6 guns for the legs rather the heart. The gall!

Charges against Chauvin to be upped to 2nd degree murder, and the other 3 cops (finally) to be charged with…something.

However, the charging docs against Chauvin cite the “official” autopsy that blames Floyd for not being healthy enough to survive 9 minutes without out air.

Is that an underlying condition? Would that allow me to order a mail-in ballot?

1 Like

I have no words that can shame this NSFW idiot.

I’ll take “How To Get Road Rash On Your Junk” for 500, Alex.

What the literal fuck was that guy thinking?

That’s great, because the more I thought and read about the third degree charge it seemed like it could get dismissed as a matter of law. This is the third degree statute:

(a) Whoever, without intent to effect the death of any person, causes the death of another by perpetrating an act eminently dangerous to others and evincing a depraved mind, without regard for human life, is guilty of murder in the third degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 25 years.

It requires the death of one person while doing something dangerous to someone else. Like the example above when you shoot at someone but hit someone else.

Chauvin didn’t kill Floyd because he was doing something dangerous to someone else, he killed him because he was in the process of choking him to death. If they kept it at third degree, it could have been tossed as a matter of law, and they would have been left with the lesser included manslaughter charges and no murder charge at all.

He gets style points deducted for wearing socks, but the man can take a punch.

He’s lucky they kept going for the big head and not the little one.