Fan Cutouts

Or maybe Lima or Kerfeld in an OWA shirt

We should submit a photo of AJ Hinch.

3 Likes

Wearing a 2017 WS Champs Tshirt.

And if they could put that Hinch cutout directly behind home plate, the Astros could basically name their price and we’d find a way to make the finances work.

2 Likes

For those of you who may not have seen this on social media:

Sonny Bono?

Bernie Lomax.

Is he still dead?

Apparently…

Echa la mano y mueve el cuerpo como Bernie
Saca la barriga y mira arriba como Bernie

Then

Saca la mano como si pararon taxi
Echa la mano como saludan los Nazis

I’m not sure that last bit fits comfortably into the uplifting spirit of the anthem, but I recently discovered that there is a town out on the Azuero peninsula where it is fashionable to name children after dictators. In fact, the director of a respected journalistic outfit called El Capital Financiero is a fellow named Hitler. So who the hell knows.

The sequel is quite literally the worst movie I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Hope you do; it sounds like it would be a good read.

my furloughed daughter came up with the 50 to be in the outfield as the money is going to help the people who got hurt by the hurricane. even in the town of Many in Sabine parish they can not get the pizza hut truck in. lots of my and her friends in Louisiana substaned lots of damage.

1 Like

not to reply to my own post but the major hotel my daughter is still tech. working for is hearing from the people she worked with lots have gotten calls not to come back…it is so sad. this is a major hotel in the arboritium area

`[quote="apetner, post:1, topic:502, full:true"]

My mother in law paid for me to get a cutout for my birthday, and I can see myself in the Crawford Boxes! Hoping to “catch” an Astros home run this season…anyone else get one?

The Chronicle gave me a shout-out too
[/quote]

strong text`

WTF?

Section 101. Row 1

Budweiser Brew House Area. I don’t remember paying for two.

I have years like that too when I do not remember.

1 Like

Interesting. We got one for the youngest and I got an email on July 29th saying it was installed. Then, I got another email on September 3 saying it had been installed and providing the section. The photo of that section wasn’t uploaded until today, and sure enough, there he is.

Maybe he got double installed as well.

Maybe the people around you complained and you had to move.

1 Like

That only happens when I go to games with Neil.

3 Likes