Ex-Astros News 2021

Aubrey Huff is nasty.

Despicable

Thank God he hasnā€™t procreated.

That any womanā€™s admitted. I do not believe he requires consent before sex.

Heā€™s nasty.

It seems Huffā€™s intent is to personify a piece of shit. And not good shit, either.

1 Like

I liked Huff as a player and was glad when we got him. What a horrible POS he is.

1 Like

I feel like I need a shower after reading that. And I just had one.

After being DFAā€™d earlier (as noted above), the Jays sent Derek Fisher to Milwaukee in trade for cash and a PTBNL. Brewers GM David Stearns was AGM of the Astros when Fisher was drafted back in 2014.

Robinson Chirinos to the Yankees in a minor league deal, per @mlbtraderumors.

Aaron Sanchez scores a $4MM (plus incentives) deal with the Giantsā€¦

Sanchez of course is 1/2 the answer to the trivia question: who were the starting pitchers in the two combined no-hitters in Astrosā€™ history?

And if you donā€™t know the other 1/2 the answer you are clearly no fan.

The Giants also signed Nick Tropeano to a minor league deal.

And another ex-hurler signing as the Padres and Mark Melancon make it official in a $3MM 1-year deal.

Darryl Kileā€™s uniform number with the Cardinals had never been officially retired but no one had worn the number since his death nearly two decades ago.

Until nowā€¦

Not sure Iā€™m cool with that, but Iā€™m not DKā€™s family.

Reds announce Brandon Bailey will undergo TJS. He was flipped to Cincy back in Nov for cash.

1 Like

I like those people.

The 2019 Southern League Manager of the Year is BACK!

Morgan Ensberg will lead the 2021 Biscuits squad coming off a record-breaking 88 win 2019 season. pic.twitter.com/nU1psW1gJV

ā€” Montgomery Biscuits (@BiscuitBaseball) February 22, 2021

The biscuits have some of the best fan gear in baseball.

1 Like

Rogelio Armenteros is now with the Nationals and competing to be their fifth starter.