Electric Vehicles

Then his mom must’ve pooped him out…

1 Like

Actually, research suggests that children delivered via C-section demonstrate slower cognitive development and lower IQs than children delivered vaginally.

But they can kill Macbeth, so…:man_shrugging:

Uh oh…is he going to start measuring skulls as part of his hiring process now?

1 Like

It’s ridiculous, but it may have more sinister undertones. I worked with a guy who grew up in South Africa, and he once tried to convince me that black Africans (my term, not his) have smaller brains than white people.

Maybe this is something that the community of white Africans tells themselves. Which is ironic, because it disproves their own theory when there’s all these supposedly big-brained white Africans who are ignorant as fuck.

I’ve worked with a lot of South Africans here and they will tell horror stories about the antiquated thinking of their compatriots. It seems the ones that leave have a more modern view of the world.

1 Like

Reflects a complete misunderstanding of natural selection, but probably won’t be long before he promises to invent an artifical solar powered womb with a large door. Cue Aldous.

1 Like

I rode my bike on a beer run. That feels like some kind of achievement.

2 Likes

Work smarter not harder, Limey.
Well done.

1 Like

The new “you can’t park there, mate!”

2 Likes
  1. That’s hilarious (admittedly, any vehicle could get stuck in those conditions)
  2. Those things are still fugly
2 Likes

4 Likes

I just hope that when he gets in real trouble, Elon-gate doesn’t stretch out too long.

4 Likes

That might be a stretch.

I’ve been waiting for the Silverado EVs to become available but they keep holding them back.

Classic.

1 Like

Oops. Modestly loaded and towing something, the CyberTruck will not be able to make it from one Supercharger to the next.

Speaking of towing…

The guy gives you the Cliff Notes version right up front, and then goes through maths to completely destroy Musk’s lie.

Elon Musk seems to want Tesla to give him 25% of the company or…?

https://www.reuters.com/technology/musk-seeks-25-voting-share-tesla-2024-01-16/

Jan 16 (Reuters) - Tesla (TSLA.O) CEO Elon Musk said he would be uncomfortable growing the automaker to be a leader in artificial intelligence and robotics without having at least 25% voting control of the company, nearly double his current stake.

Speaking of 25%…

Screenshot 2024-01-16 at 8.12.46 AM

All this after he posted a video of his robot folding a t-shirt, where it is clear that it was merely mimicking the hand movements of a puppeteer not quite out of frame (to the lower right):

Viewers can see a hand keep moving into frame, suggesting there’s a person just off to the right making the movements that are then mimicked by the robot. And this kind of tech isn’t exactly new. In fact, it’s been around since the 1960s.

Just wash thoroughly every time you get a speck on your work truck and you’ll be fine.

2 Likes