College Hoops 2021

The Texas Tech Red Raiders, absent their best player, Terrance Shannon, defeat the #1 Baylor Bears in Waco 65-62.

Mark Adams seems to be working out, so far.

Wreck 'em!

2 Likes

Adams is a doing a great job so far. I’m glad for him he got this chance. Dues? He’s paid a few.

1 Like

More than most.

I’m extremely happy my alma mater, Arizona, is finally righting the ship from the sean miller fiasco.
I know we’ll still have some NCAA repercussions from him, but man, to be in the Top 10 after so long and to be relevant again is notable.
Should be a fun season.

Go BasketCats.

2 Likes

It’s hard to replace a legend.

1 Like

There are no gimmes in the Big XII.

The erstwhile “worst team in the conference”, The Kansas State Wildcats, proved they are no such thing with their second consecutive win against a nationally ranked conference opponent at Austin 66-65 against Chris Beard’s #24 Longhorns. K. State beat #19 Texas Tech in Manhattan on Saturday.

#19 Texas Tech got revenge on #15 Iowa State 72-60 in Lubbock . The Cyclones beat Tech in Ames earlier this year.

#5 Baylor beat West Virginia 77-68 in Morgantown and #7 Kansas beat Oklahoma 67-64 in Norman.

Big 12 is a total dog eat dog basketball conference this year.

3 Likes

A full slate of Big XII today:
Texas Tech defeats West Virginia 78-65 in Lubbock.
Oklahoma State plays U.Texas in Austin.
Baylor is at Oklahoma.
Kansas is at Kansas State.
TCU is at Iowa State,

It’ll be interesting to see how K State holds up against Kansas.

1 Like

Texas holds off Oklahoma State 56-51.

Dreadful game. Good win for Horns.

They desperately need a point guard who can beat people off the dribble. Carr is good at a lot of things, but that isn’t one of them.

Baylor defeats Oklahoma 65-51.
Kansas State leads Kansas at the half 50-34.

Wow!

Houston leads ECU 44 to 14 at the half.

1 Like

Cougars win 79 to 36.

1 Like

Kansas made a mighty comeback in the second half to defeat Kansas State 78-75 in Manhattan.
TCU, apparently tired of being overlooked in the league, defeats Iowa State 59-44 in Ames.

I predict the Big XII will place 8 teams in the NCAA Tournament and the other two in the NIT.

I can’t wait for UH to get to the big 12 and play better teams.

1 Like

Yep. The AAC is not very good this year.

UT moving to the SEC steps up the competition in nearly every sport, but the massive exception is mens hoops.