College Football 2023

Please stop this bullshit

4 Likes

What you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

5 Likes

They’re just practicing punting in the ACC game. We’re almost through the 1Q and there’s a total of 14 yards of offense. Thats both teams combined.

2 Likes

OK, Sgt. Schultz.

All of your are gripping too hard. UT is in.

Not yet. There is no way in hell they don’t take the SEC champion. Alabama is in. Washington is in. Florida State may not gain a first down this game though.

They would take UT over Alabama.

I took the ML and Louisville as Alabama was winning. I always bet my favorite CT, that Money Rules and the Invisible Hand can become visible.

In what alternate universe?

Should and will are two different things. They should take Texas over Bama but until they do, we don’t know if they will.

There is no way they take 1-loss teams and it not include a team from the SEC. No way.

And this ACC game is hard to watch. It may end 3-0.

How pissed are you going to be when they both get in?

UT will be in over Bama; it’s not that confusing.

1 Like

It’s not confusing, just a bizarre notion. Is this your first football season on earth?

1 Like

No committee wants to explain how a 1 loss conference champ got beat out by another 1 loss conference champ, who they beat on their home field. That’s insane, and no committee wants to justify insanity.

Fuck off with this

3 Likes

That’d be a hell of a lot easier than justifying having a playoff without a team from the SEC. Not knowing what side your bread is buttered on is far more insane.

1 Like

If they’re that concerned with your premise, then they’ll just drop FSU, if they win.

They’d do that before they leave out Alabama. And the way this ACC game is going, it may not be a difficult decision.

1 Like

I love when they show a replay and gush about the 6 foot 7 WR but don’t even think of mentioning the blatantly obvious push off that got him open for that 5 yard hitch.

Forget the ball toss crap.

Make them do the Oklahoma drill.