College Football 2023

It was crazy to me that Oregon was such a heavy favorite in this game. I get it was a close game at Washington the first time, but an undefeated Washington team should not have been a 9.5 point underdog.

Congrats to the Huskies.

3 Likes

Oregon is a good team, don’t get me wrong, but people always vastly overrate teams that kill bad teams. Oregon has played a fairly weak schedule.

1 Like

Agreed. Oregon is good, but making them a 9.5 point favorite over an undefeated team that already beat them was a bettors’ dream.

At the same time, betting one way because of the previous result is gamblers fallacy. If they played again tomorrow, Oregon would be favored again, though probably not by as much. Maybe by 6. I agree 9.5 was probably too much, but I would have had Oregon favored, too.

Oklahoma beat Texas, but if they played again, I think Texas wins by 10. Not because Texas is better now than then, or Oklahoma is worse now than then, but because Texas was and is the better team. Shit happens in a game of football, and unless it’s obvious that one team is clearly better, especially on the lines of scrimmage, there is often no reason to change your opinion.

1 Like

It’s not just in the Pac-12 (was in the Big 12 bigly), but I am seeing so many West Coast teams where nobody on the defense ever puts a hat down. Michigan would have 300++ yards of rushing against either of those teams last night, by the end of the 3rd quarter.

8 Likes

The Big12 ref show has already made an appearance. Can’t believe they didn’t call that PI on Texas.

I love that these guys are jizzing themselves about that non PI call but absolutely no comment about Ethan Burke being held from behind in the 1st down play out in space.

OSU’s left tackle had him by the collar from behind in plain sight directly in front of the ref, no comment or call.

I missed that play, but I’m totally shocked that a holding call on a UT defender wasn’t called.

LET’S FUCKING GO

1 Like

Sark is going for ALL the style points

1 Like

TURN AND FIND THE BALL, BARRON. That was an easy fucking pick if you’re looking.

2 Likes

So does OSU’s QB just throw every ball straight up?

He’s trying to hit the scoreboard

1 Like

Just a BLATANT late hit uncalled

1 Like

P for K

1 Like

THAT’S MY DT

2 Likes

“Meatloaf” with the TD!!!

ALL YOUR STYLE POINTS ARE BELONG TO US

Sark is going full Heisenberg during this postgame

“Say my name, Yormark”