College Football 2023

UNC can’t get out of its own way.

Holding call offset by a horse collar takedown as the qb was throwing the ball away.

35 yard td run on the following play.

28-14 Clemson.

Texas Tech and UCF tied at 14 at the half. Tech with two unsuccessful fourth down tries that should have been easy threes.

Auburn in dangerville against NM State, trailing 24-7 in the 4th.

Oh wow.

A “Cupcake Week” loss is difficult to live down in the SEC.

1 Like

UNC’s 4th and 20, last ditch play was to have the qb heave it 15 yards out of bounds.

UH just gonna have to get a whole lot bigger to play in the Big XII.

I continue to be underwhelmed by Drake Maye. The talk about him being a top 5 pick baffles me.

Yeah, they need to get bigger but size isn’t their problem. They’re never going to do any better as long as Dana is head coach. He’s had 5 years and they’re no better off now than when he got there.

1 Like

UCF torches Tech on the corner blitz for a 70 yard TD, then hooks the PAT and it’s 24-23 Texas Tech with a little over five minutes left in the game.

FSU QB hurt and FSU trailing. I can see FSU and Washington both losing and throwing things into chaos and then UT fucking up against Iowa State and blowing their opportunity.

Tech grinds out enough first downs to expire the clock and get the 24-23 win over the UCF Knights. Trouble with the kicking game doomed UCF.

Tech gets to 6-5 and will try to ruin the Longhorns last Big XII regular season game in Austin next week.

They have more than one, for sure. But just getting pushed off the ball too much is a big one.

PI on a completely uncatchable ball.

FSU got better in a hurry.

Yeah, that was a bullshit call.

Wow, no kidding.

Not to mention it wasn’t PI, but hey, details details.

So the back ref there saw him go out of bounds, threw his hat to mark it, then doesn’t do/say anything, so they have to go to replay. Great job, cheesedick.

1 Like

Is it against the law to just have normal announcers? These guys keep making comparisons to golf that make zero sense.

1 Like