College Football 2023

DeBoar is it

Now we see where Washington goes. I wonder if Grubb will just be the guy there

I can’t wait for Jimbo Fisher to be hired somewhere at one-half the market price (he CAN recruit Florida) but be the highest-paid coach due to A&M paying him as well.

Supposedly, at least according Ross Dellenger, UW has been actively preparing for this contingency the last two days and Grubb is atop their list of candidates to replace DeBoer.

Jedd Fisch to Washington

Major Applewhite gets the South Alabama HC job.

Keep it in your pants this time, Major.

1 Like

Sweat

https://twitter.com/PFF_College/status/1753145291883139130

1 Like

UCLA head coach Chip Kelly is stepping down to become Ohio State’s OC

“No fucking way” is my first response, not sure what my second would be.

Also, I guess this means BOB got the BC job?

Yes, BOB to BC.

Kelly ws apparently frustrated with the alack of NIL support at UCLA. UCLA’s transition to the B1G is going to make Nebraska’s look triumphant.

2 Likes

This is great, that guy is near top of the heap of overrated coaches.

1 Like

Kingsbury also just got an NFL job, btw

Kelly? I always thought of him as a lazy recruiter, and UCLA reflected that, but I always thought he had a good offensive mind. I also thought he improved DTR quite a bit, which is a measure of a good OC. I expect him to do well at OSU, and a gigantic improvement over my expectations of BOB.

Don’t sell him short, he had 4 years of success at Oregon, 15 years ago

2 Likes

I’m not selling him short, he’s a tremendous slouch.

2 Likes

Enjoy your free bowl of soup

University of Houston defies the NFL

I don’t have strong opinion but generally support the rebel attitude, and of course, it’s great to see an homage to the Oilers.

3 Likes

If the Texans ever adopted that color combination, or even something similar, I’d start caring about the NFL again.

¡Viva la revolución!