College Basketball '22-'23

#1 UH leads N. Florida 56 to 28 with 12 minutes left.

I really don’t understand why the ball isn’t in Hunter’s hands.

1 Like

Coleman Hawkins was also the name of an early jazz tenor sax player, a big influence on Ben Webster and Lester Young, who influenced John Coltrane and Cannonball Adderly. The tenor sax is a top 5 all time musical instrument.

3 Likes

Hunter needs to take over.

Fuck!

Tough OT. Had to lose sometime.

UT and UH are very similar teams.

1 Like

UH faces Bama at Fertita next weekend and then Virginia on the road the following weekend.

That will be one to watch after the way last year’s game ended in Tuscaloosa

What was tough and crazy bad luck was Rice’s foul 40 ft from the basket and 8 seconds left up 2. He tripped and fell into a guy. It was an obvious foul but totally accidental and allowed them to tie with 2 FTs.

I could not believe Hunter missed the front end of 1and1 with 20 seconds left up 2. Those two points UT did not convert likely would have iced a narrow win.

They made their crucial FTs; UT missed its crucial one. Ballgame.

3 Likes

As Jim said, Hunter, a 90% free-throw shooter, missed the front-end of his one and one, and Illinois’ freshman made his two free throws after the foul away from the basket with less than 10 seconds left in regulation. Hunter makes his free throws, Texas likely wins in regulation.

Hunter was 12-13 this year. 12-14 now.

Texas Tech beat Nicholls 78-71 in Lubbock. Tech played like shit the first half and came from waaaay behind to take the lead with about a minute and a half left.

Red Raiders have looked shakey so far this season.

Houston up on Alabama 31 to 27 at the end of a very physical 1st half.

The Cougars go on a 13 to 4 run to open the second half, to lead 44-31 with 15:54 left.

And Alabama immediately closes that gap to a 5-point game with 11 minutes left.

Jamal Shead is pretty good.

Did I mention I love those old school unis?

That’s an absurd offensive foul call.

1 Like

I think this ref is the same one from the England/France match.

1 Like