College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Jesus Christ, the projection here is amazing.

Texas didn’t deserve to win because they both got outplayed and missed a bunch of open looks down the stretch. Nowhere in my comments above did I say Texas cannot be beaten by anyone else/can only beat themselves, but project away. I never once said the refs are on the take, I said they called a terrible game.

1 Like

This is the comment that elicited the OUTRAGE from Mark and the Longhorn faithful. Please point out any joylessness or arrogance, or “loser” mentality. Why does this statement outrage you, Mark, and others? Serious question.

I’m not the one whining about the officiating. That’s what losers do.

This was my “OUTRAGE”:

The biggest and best highlight of the game was Disu getting a blocking foul called on him WHILE HE HAD THE FUCKING BALL.

A Tech guy ran in to him from behind while chasing the Longhorn he was supposed to be covering, and somehow Disu was responsible for it.

Which wasn’t even directed at you, it was directed at an absolutely terrible, nonsensical call that the ref crew in question made.

If you don’t understand the “OUTRAGE” behind that call, well, again, maybe head down to the Y and enjoy some kids chasing butterflies.

Yeah, it was beyond weird. You’d see blatant holds every fucking game, no calls.

I don’t hate Tech or any of the non-Baylor schools, but I’ll be real happy to see the B12 in the rear-view mirror.

2 Likes

Coogs getting a rude introduction to Hilton Coliseum, down 31-21 to the Cyclones at the half.

Coogs tie it up 41 all with 10:30 in the 2nd half.

And the Coogs lose 57 to 53.

Horns win at Cincy with a last minute shot by Abmas.

And a career game from Disu. Was basically a one-man show.

They’re a much better team with a healthy Disu.

Tech beats OSU 90-73.

Tough/fun game for the Coogs at ISU. Horrible start fought back but ISU made the last couple plays.

You are such a tech homer. I can’t believe you told us their basketball score.

2 Likes

Reign in your outage, Neil.

1 Like

Ah, that was for me. Noted.

Nope, it was a teasing poke at our resident Techspert…

2 Likes

We got back late last night from “Tina” (ok, but not as great as I had been led to believe) and I noticed that San Diego St-San Jose St was starting their 2nd half, so I turned it on. LeDee for SDSU is a beast. When he posts up, if the guards can get him the ball he just goes to the basket and he’s so strong that defenders just fall off of him. He’s already got an NBA power forward body, and he makes his free throws. At least one of their guards is pretty good, too, and I expect them to be a dangerous matchup come tournament time, like they were last year.

Kansas goes down to UCF
Tenn. goes down to Miss State

It is upset week!

1 Like

TCU beats OU 80 -71.

That’s…unexpected.