College Basketball 2023 - 2024

I never expect anyone to go to Arkansas, at least not voluntarily. But everybody gotta be somewhere, I guess.

If you like nature, itā€™s great

To visit.

Itā€™s also great to live in if you can carry your own weight, which explains your issue with it.

Iā€™ll buy you beers if some mean person kidnaps you and brings you here.

For free beer I might take the bus.

I really like northwestern Arkansas and Iā€™ve had some okay times in Little Rock where I have a good friend.

Itā€™s hard to suppress the laughs when I see white 6-yos with ā€œNWAā€ caps on.

Bentonville is farther from Dallas than is Houston and yet at every open house here you see more Texas license plates than all others combined.

UConn goes back to back, defeating Purdue 75-60.

Itā€™ll be interesting to see who Kentucky poaches for their next coach. Iā€™m gonna say Nate Oats. Maybe Chris Beard. I donā€™t think Scott Drew will leave Baylor. Same with Mark Few at Gonzaga.

Jā€™Wan Roberts is returning to the Coogs for his 5th (covid year) of eligibility. Good news.

Imagine leaving your championship team to get fired by LeBron within two years.

Talk about pulling a Costanza and leaving on a high noteā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™d imagine the salary negotiations start with ā€œyouā€™ll have to make it worth the headacheā€

The rules for paying players are easier to understand in the NBA.

How did Hurley ā€œ[make] history in CBBā€?

Back to back championships is a pretty select group

Sure, I was wondering if he did something that hadnā€™t been done before

He is the eighth back to back winning menā€™s college coach to never enter my kitchen.

2 Likes

I believe the way they won was something never done before, around point differential or how easy they walked through both tournaments.

1 Like