College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Fuck. What a shitty way to go out.

This tournament is either the best fucking time ever, or a bed full of smeared fresh shit.

Fuck.

Yep. Sports are designed that way. In some ways itā€™s less heartbreaking when your team doesnā€™t even get to the tournament, series, playoff, what have you. But then you miss the joy when they win. I always told myself that if the Astros ever won the World Series, Iā€™d never get worked up about a game ever again. Id be satisfied for the rest of my life. We see how long that lasted.

6 Likes

I fucking hate Duke.

2 Likes

Wow, this is an absolute beatdown. U Conn on a 30-0 run.

Connecticut on a 30-0 run.

Itā€™s not like I thought Illinois had much of a chance, but this is embarrassing.

UConn is the best team in the country. I wonā€™t be shocked if they go back to back.

1 Like

Alabamaā€™s defense has improved significantly as the year has gone along. Oats has done a good job of developing the players.

I still donā€™t see them having much of a chance against UCONN.

The UConn I saw last night will dismantle any of the remaining teams, including Purdue. Their two centers will be able to out-duel Purdueā€™s one. Can they play like that for two more games? I donā€™t know, but if they can theyā€™re going to be champions.

Maybe instead of playing the rest of the games we can just have UConn eviscerate Duke 4 times in a row.

I would definitely watch that.

I donā€™t like being put in a position where I have to root for NC State.

Too soon!

Thereā€™s no way Iā€™m watching their semifinal game.

I expect both semifinals to be very blah. But the final might really be something.

1 Like

After tying the game, Alabama is getting the big fuck job by the refs, to get UConn back on top.

1 Like

There have been some extremely bad calls, all in UConnā€™s favor. There have also been some extremely bad passes, also all in UConnā€™s favor.

NCAA Basketball refereeing is every bit as disgraceful as MLB Umpiring.

1 Like

Calipari going to Arkansas is not something I expected