College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Proper asswhipping

Just watched the NC State big man commit 4 offensive fouls.

No call, bucket.

SEC SEC SEC

:wink:

Tech offense literally flatlined.

Flatter than Lubbock.

1 Like

Houston does that to teams.

I fully expect them to win their next seven games.

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray:

breathtaking shot block at the rim then 3!

Iowa State isn’t fucking around. So far they are the better team tonight.

Might be the best thing that could happen to Houston.

UH victims of a fucking beat down.

Ouch

3 Likes

Not scoring baskets is a poor formula for winning.

4 Likes

Auburn’s Johnni Broome with the quote of the conference tourney championship week

https://twitter.com/orangeanddrew/status/1769087178062049463

SEC championship game is 4 seed Auburn v 6 seed Florida. Florida defeated Auburn in Gainsville in February (81-65). Both Semis were close after all blowouts in the quarters.

Kent State just lost the MAC championship because, up 1, one of their players thought they were down 1 and intentionally fouled Akron with 5 seconds left.

If my research is correct - the only top 25 teams who have not lost yet this week are:

UCONN
Iowa State
Auburn
St. Mary’s.

Can you say parity has arrived in college basketball?

The Big XII sends eight to the NCAA as Oklahoma gets snubbed:
#1 Houston, #2 Iowa State, #3 Baylor, #4 Kansas, #6 BYU, #6 Texas Tech, #7 Texas, and #9 TCU.

I haven’t seen the NIT bracket yet. I would hope Oklahoma, Kansas State, Cincinnati, and UCF all get bids.

1 Like

All four did, in fact, get N.I.T. bids. Oklahoma, however, were a buncha whiney lil’ bitches and declined their bid.

1 Like

I am seeing several teams decline their bids. Used to the NIT was seen as a way to get more practices in. Now with the Transfer Portal, it is seen as a distraction from recuiting players in the portal.