College Basketball 2023 - 2024

You’re on a roll

At 10:23 remaining, TCU scores their first points. 16-2 UH.

And somehow they’re now only down 12. That’s at least a moral victory.

TCU has more offensive rebounds than points.

I loved Sampson’s interview: “A defensive possession ends with a defensive rebound. Apparently I’m going to have to go in there and remind them of that.”

3 Likes

Much tighter whistles this half. It was 5-4 fouls first half, now 7-6 In the 2nd half with over 13 min left.

Lath (pronounced LOT, despite what the announcers call him) has been better than expected as a replacement for the injured Tugler. He is basically a JAG, but that’s much better than I’d hoped for.

Lol…good luck, good fun!

He’s still a bull in a china closet but sometimes you need a bull in a china closet.

2 Likes

When Lath got to UH, he was considered a 7th semester guy. 2.5 years of development and he’d be ready to go like J’Wan. He’s now been thrown into the fire. Godspeed kid.

Iowa State beats Kansas State and probably ends the Wildcats’ hope for an NCAA bid.

Yep, KSU is NIT bound

Along with UCF, I think.

Cincinnati falls to Baylor 68-56. It was close for most of the game, but three games in three days was too much for the Bearcats. Cincy might make the NCAA with 20 wins, but more likely will join the Big XII contingent at the N.I.T.

Baylor will play Iowa State tomorrow and Texas Tech will play Houston.

0 chance Cincy makes the tournament. They are close though, I expect them to be there next season

So far in March, I do believe this is the craziest ending:

1 Like

Ridonculous.

Down goes SEC #1 seed Tennessee to a scrappy, physical Miss. State team. 73-56. It was never close. Tennessee entering the NCAA’s on a two game losing streak.

1 Like

Now #2 seed Kentucky is one and done at the hands of Texas A&M who has moved past being on the bubble giving the SEC 8 NCAA tourney teams.

1 Like