College Basketball 2023 - 2024

If he’s not a 1st Team All American I don’t know who is

Texas Tech comes from way behind and beats West Virginia to keep post-season hope alive. The Coogs hold off a furious Sooner team in Norman to get a two-point win.

I watched some NBA today for the first time in awhile. Skilled players and boring basketball. The college game is much more entertaining.

3 Likes

Jamal finally getting the love from the national media he deserves, he is clear and away the Big12 POY.

Man, UT just played a great half of basketball. Ball movement on offense was tremendous.

Didn’t look good for Disu there. Just hoping for the best.

The second half of Texas-Baylor felt like the last four innings of Texas-Vandy. Sheesh.

Was there with my son last night. First time I’ve ever had to do standing room only at a Baylor event. From a BU perspective, it was a lot of fun.

UT couldn’t miss in the first half, and Baylor couldn’t miss in the second.

Hope Disu’s knee isn’t as bad as it looked live. Brought back too many memories of Jonathan Tchamwa Tchatchoua’s injury a couple of years ago.

The Cougars eke out a hard fought win over UCF in Orlando to clinch at least a share of the Big 12 title.

3 Likes

Disu was able to play today against Oklahoma.

1 Like

Good way to close out the Big 12 regular season by the Horns at home against OU, winning 94-80. Tyrese Hunter was really good today, scoring 30, with 22 coming in the second half.

And Cunningham called for one last incredible foul, called for a shove 5 feet away from a guy while is hands were over his head.

Man the officiating was awful across the board today. The chubby balding ref spent the whole game chatting with people and missing obvious calls.

1 Like

Cougars doing to Kansas what they did to - well, everyone else in Houston. Now up by 26 in the second half.

1 Like

The inconsistency is infuriating. And the TV guys are apologizing for them, saying “you can’t call all of them, we’ll be here all day.” I guarantee that if you do that in a few games, guys will start to change their approach.

2 Likes

Some fun games today.

That’s amazing. Doing anything but talking about how awful a lot of the touch/no contact fouls are is an absolute disservice to anyone that’s ever seen a basketball game before.

1 Like

Texas Tech leads Baylor 40-27 at the half in Lubbock.

Congrats to UH!

Conference Champs!

3 Likes

Yeah, that was a really impressive finish to the conference season. Heads and tails above a pretty solid group of teams.

They’ve earned the #1 overall seed.

UConn, Tennessee, Purdue and UH are all worthy, I wouldn’t complain however they seed them