College Basketball 2023 - 2024

Yeah, that guy. He’s who Jalen Green could have been

Here’s a different view.
https://twitter.com/barstoolttu/status/1762859159978942776

He scored 39 vs Auburn tonight. I can confirm it wasn’t fun but it was impressive. UTenn wins 92-84 at home. In a very enjoyable game played between two very good teams.

“Dalton Knecht now has six 30pt games this season & he just outscored Auburn 25-21 over final 12:01 of game”

https://x.com/colecubelic/status/1763031644397515012?s=46&t=upnJSWvKCTulUIbTfaL0yg

Knecht kind of reminds me of Dan Majerle in appearance and game. Majerle was more of an Energizer bunny, but there are a lot of similarities.

1 Like

After the travesty on Tuesday where some Tech fans disgraced themselves in the stands and the team was soundly beaten on the court in a game that was never as close as the final 12 point margin, the Red Raiders will try to stop their death spiral in Morgantown.

Lack of depth has caught up to Tech and playing only six or seven all year has taken it’s toll. The team looks gassed at the start of the game. If Warren Washington doesn’t return at near 100%, they may not win another game.

3 Likes

Baylor has turned a tie game into a 12 point lead vs Kansas in the last few minutes. Still over 10mins to go.

Once it’s online, everyone needs to watch the W.Michigan vs Ball State ending

…and then explain how you let that happen

23 for Ball St. might be able to tell ya.

2 Likes

Him and the 2 guys guarding the 1 guy around the 3pt line

Whoaaaah…so far, not so good

JoJo Tugler out for he year for UH now. What seemed like a solid final four or better team is now probably elite 8 at best. Fuck.

I respect this post so much.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say that

Time Keeper in Norman must be drunk or on quaaludes.

3 Likes

Same guy from Salt Lake 30 years ago

Wouldn’t say what? Do you see the difference in the D tonight.

I wouldn’t say that any one of the top teams are Elite 8 at best

This year is a crapshoot, more than most others.

This 6 point lead with 6 minutes left seems beyond precarious.

Wow! so hard to win on the road with that No 1 target on your back.

Jamal Shead is my hero.

2 Likes